(WW3RP) "Can't connect after 6 tries"

Nebulae
Hi few days ago I started playing WW3RP and then one day I couldn't join in the server with the message "Can't connect after 6 attempts." I tried restarted, reinstall, verify, all the common practices to try and fix the issue. So far, I have failed it like my life. Are there other solutions or am I just fucked?

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
This wasn't handled that well

then try and post a solution?

a while back I played on a server that did this, what I did to fix was to load up the map on singleplayer beforehand and then join - somehow that worked. assuming it's not fixed already, try that out

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
then try and post a solution?

a while back I played on a server that did this, what I did to fix was to load up the map on singleplayer beforehand and then join - somehow that worked. assuming it's not fixed already, try that out
I'm not going to post a solution on a thread that was made 2 weeks ago. The person obviously does not require help anymore otherwise he would have requested it. Its simple logic use your brain.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
I'm not going to post a solution on a thread that was made 2 weeks ago. The person obviously does not require help anymore otherwise he would have requested it. Its simple logic use your brain.

he said 'goodbye everyone' like he's given up, doesn't seem like he's found a solution lmao

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he said 'goodbye everyone' like he's given up, doesn't seem like he's found a solution lmao
I never implied that he found one. I said he does not require help anymore. Seriously use your brain and stop implying stuff.

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dude what

?????????
Are you braindead?

I never implied that he found a solution you idiot. He doesn't require help anymore he gave up, this thread is 3 weeks old and he has not requested help. I can't believe I actually have to break down a sentence completely just so you can understand it.

Reactions: List

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Are you braindead?

I never implied that he found a solution you idiot. He doesn't require help anymore he gave up, this thread is 3 weeks old and he has not requested help. I can't believe I actually have to break down a sentence completely just so you can understand it.

hi I think you're flamebaiting me on purpose

please stop responding dude :(:(