Resolved [WW3RP] SGT Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
6 unaimed headshots in a row with a winchester 94 (which is actually a pretty hard gun to use like that), with a very recent vac ban... hm.
what?
also don't mind the laser beaming with the SAW, constant shooting.
elaborate
and don't mind the throwaway characters which one we actually caught after a full day of what you were doing, and executed
and? this was rpd, and that char was literally told by nato to kill as many coals as possible after the killing of rjs char. but nice try

FreeSpy

Nucleus
WW3 RP Operator
Nebulae
and? this was rpd, and that char was literally told by nato to kill as many coals as possible after the killing of rjs char. but nice try
you mean your british femchar which was killing people 15 minutes from creation?

avralwobniar

Atom
WW3 RP Operator
Nebulae
how convenient

so, i killed 2 people with headshots and killed 15 people in an event, therefore i am hacking?
this was my only death from you in the event
the clip saved to the wrong drive, thought I lost it
snip

Last edited:

toto

String
Nebulae
i played csgo with this guy 8 months ago. he went 3/22 in low gold and after we lost he started telling me in voice chat about how he thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him cause shes never had sex with him 18 months in and that she doesnt even want to kiss him anymore. hes definitely cheating

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
i played csgo with this guy 8 months ago. he went 3/22 in low gold and after we lost he started telling me in voice chat about how he thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him cause shes never had sex with him 18 months in and that she doesnt even want to kiss him anymore. hes definitely cheating
theres no honour amongst thieves anymore

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
my bad, I uploaded the wrong clip
this death was from you

He died from the open side of cover, not by peeking.
Helix has the tendency to launch bodies into the same direction of bullet travel.

dont peek next time
Thus this doesnt make sense.

---

Anyways, its really hard to prove hacking with evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
An example would be Ghostkripps shotcop in terminal6 in HL2RP, hitting ludicrous headshots but not being a hacker.

I am completely neutral on this topic as I am really not interested in WW3RP affairs, but -never- jump the gun on hack accusations.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
WW3 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
We're not banning someone for hacking because some people got blasted at an event.

If everyone who hits a few headshots and performs above average in an event got banned, we'd be banning a lot of people, because every single event there is always one person that goes crazy (usually a different person).

He got a pretty crazy position during the event (behind coals, which is why he shot that guy in the back in the video) and managed to stay there undetected for quite a while, which is where he got a lot of his kills.

If you have suspicious videos or believe something was wrong, send a forum convo to the SAs.
Witch hunts of this type have happened before on innocent people and it's just trashy.

As a rule of thumb, if you think someone is cheating, it is best to reach out in private than do a ban request where half the people seem to be just venting personal grievances.

Status
Not open for further replies.