• Concept 4, WW3RP: 'Classic'

• I'd rather do something else like hl2

• Fuck you roosebud

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Glad to see we're all getting along.

Quick question though, what's your favorite ww3rp meme?
The one I made.
3OgU9aH.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Never played OG WW3RP, why is it hated so much?
A lot of the worst offenders that caused the red tape and general mistrust in the community through their actions were primarily WW3 players (both on LP and Neb) until it shut down, at which point entire cliques jumped ship and nestled into RebelRp on HL2RP and took it there. Because of the nature of the server and how you advanced (S2K) it bred us vs them mentalities and TS cliques that caused frequent drama and shit on the forums.

There were people with the clout to openly bully the staff team too, shit like that.

When people thought WW3 was dead forever they (both staff and players) confessed to rampant abuses of power and general conduct. It was really bad. A lot of people will look back fondly on it because they were young and S2K fun, but from almost everyone who staffed it, it was a nightmare.

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
A lot of the worst offenders that caused the red tape and general mistrust in the community through their actions were primarily WW3 players (both on LP and Neb) until it shut down, at which point entire cliques jumped ship and nestled into RebelRp on HL2RP and took it there.

When people thought WW3 was dead forever they (both staff and players) confessed to rampant abuses of power and general conduct. It was really bad.

There were people with the clout to openly bully the staff team too, shit like that.

getting on there, seeing errors and black and purple checkers
get off, download content and the stalker map
make char
get taken away by admin for having a british name whilst soviet(everyone was errors)
gets changed, gets trained and made to pvt, get gun
next day run into a giant spawned building and enter a "mess hall"
only 9 ppl on and i see 2 ppl cybering
i pull out my gun(still tiny black checkers on it) and kill them and run away to a empty parking lot near UN spawn
more people join, i run up to 2 players with fucked up models(workshop conflict)
say "hi"(thought they were afk), 5 seconds later i get gunned down, pked and banned for RDM,trolling and deserting without admin approval

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
getting on there, seeing errors and black and purple checkers
get off, download content and the stalker map
make char
get taken away by admin for having a british name whilst soviet(everyone was errors)
gets changed, gets trained and made to pvt, get gun
next day run into a giant spawned building and enter a "mess hall"
only 9 ppl on and i see 2 ppl cybering
i pull out my gun(still tiny black checkers on it) and kill them and run away to a empty parking lot near UN spawn
more people join, i run up to 2 players with fucked up models(workshop conflict)
say "hi"(thought they were afk), 5 seconds later i get gunned down, pked and banned for RDM,trolling and deserting without admin approval
Good

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
When people thought WW3 was dead forever they (both staff and players) confessed to rampant abuses of power and general conduct. It was really bad.
honestly im still so surprised at how many people confessed their crimes publicly only for it to bite them in the ass later when it was relaunched.

only on nebulous, man.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
can ww3rp be set in britain and change the inventory system to imperial

so like if someone goes and picks up some chinese takeout from loot spawn it weighs 2.2 pounds instead of 1kg

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
can ww3rp be set in britain and change the inventory system to imperial

so like if someone goes and picks up some chinese takeout from loot spawn it weighs 2.2 pounds instead of 1kg
have you always been this unfunny or is it just that time of the month