WW3RP Texture Issue

Tranquill

Neutrino
Nebulae
I have CS:S, HL2 Ep1 and Ep2 content, keep in mind and have all of the workshop items in the /content pack subscribed, but I keep seeing stuff like this: http://imgur.com/a/2JQpi

Those console errors keep generating, like twenty of them every second. I have no clue to what the issue is, the textures were fine before when I was doing training, but I was downloading the content pack just to be safe while doing my Soviet training, afterward, I reloaded the game and it started looking like what is in the screenshot.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Make sure the content is check-marked in the menu you can open via the controller icon on the bottom right of the ESC menu or main menu in GMod. If not, check em' and restart.

Go to your add-ons and hit enable all, restart the game, try again.

If you maintain this problem, ensure HL2, CS:S, EP1, & EP2 are all installed. I'm sure they are, so just verify their cache files, start each of those games up once, close them, start up GMod, try again. Re-subscribing to the content pack and subsequently enabling all your addons will ensure you have all addons enabled.

Get back to me if you continue with issues.

Reactions: List

Tranquill

Neutrino
Nebulae
Make sure the content is check-marked in the menu you can open via the controller icon on the bottom right of the ESC menu or main menu in GMod. If not, check em' and restart.

Go to your add-ons and hit enable all, restart the game, try again.

If you maintain this problem, ensure HL2, CS:S, EP1, & EP2 are all installed. I'm sure they are, so just verify their cache files, start each of those games up once, close them, start up GMod, try again. Re-subscribing to the content pack and subsequently enabling all your addons will ensure you have all addons enabled.

Get back to me if you continue with issues.

It seems that I still get those same console errors even after doing everything you said. Although I noticed something, when I went to verify the integrity of Garry's Mod, it says 7 files failed and will be reacquired, okay good I get those files back and go on the server. After leaving the server, seeing as the same problem persists, I close the game and verify again and it says the same "7 files failed to validate and will be reacquired". I even double verify the integrity and on the second verify, it says "All files successfully validated".

Tranquill

Neutrino
Nebulae
Fixed, uninstalled all addons and just redownloaded the WW3RP and HL2RP content packs. My conclusion was that there were conflicting add-ons as my console isn't flooded with errors anymore.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
probably a conflicting version of the rp_pripyat map or content addon

Tranquill

Neutrino
Nebulae
probably a conflicting version of the rp_pripyat map or content addon

Most likely, I didn't check for sure, but I may have had two to three version of the map downloaded. Too bad I fixed it and already was already off the server.