WW3RP timing out

• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118

I have to wait around 10 minutes until I either get into the grey screen and get a connection problem or I get knocked back to the main menu with the 'timed out' message. Sometimes the game stops responding during connection.

I restarted PC. I verified cache. Etc. Sometimes I have the problem and sometimes I don't. Others have the problem too and it's probably the new WW3RP map. Any fixes?

heis

gamer
Nebulae
i get this pretty often, it usually lets me join the second time. how many times does this occur in a row?

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If this is still happening to you, delete all of your add-ons (look in sticky for the technique) and just reinstall all of the necessary ones from WW3 content. (This happened to me on LP)

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
If this is still happening to you, delete all of your add-ons (look in sticky for the technique) and just reinstall all of the necessary ones from WW3 content. (This happened to me on LP)

This usually happens because when you load into a server it'll load all addons you have for gmod on your computer, even if the server doesn't have them. If the server or your computer isn't able to load the excessive amount then it crashes. Just like if you were to have a low end CPU and play a high end game, because you can't load the game it simply crashes.