WW3RP - would we have to rename it?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
With November 8th coming up soon and all hell seems to be breaking loose, out of pure curiousity, if WW3 does in fact break out, are we gonna have to change WW3RP's name to WW4RP?

Sounds a bit like a joke but I am kinda curious, as well, if Trump gets in it's guaranteed and if Clinton gets in it's only likely, so yeah. Would we have to rename it?

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
if clinton gets in will hl2rp become real life??????

get your red tier hillary loyalist armband at your local cnn outlet today

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Well, the thing about alternative history as a basis means it's not tied to real-life events after the point where history was changed.

That doesn't mean I will sit by and watch Clinton win the presidency though

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Clinton win the presidency though
Remember Americans, if you want america to be good and peace world then vote for trump
12Flfm6.jpg

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
With November 8th coming up soon and all hell seems to be breaking loose, out of pure curiousity, if WW3 does in fact break out, are we gonna have to change WW3RP's name to WW4RP?

Sounds a bit like a joke but I am kinda curious, as well, if Trump gets in it's guaranteed and if Clinton gets in it's only likely, so yeah. Would we have to rename it?
can you please never fucking talk about politics again

thank you

That doesn't mean I will sit by and watch Clinton win the presidency though
oh shit

lil roosebuds gonna do summin crazy

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
trump wants to be friends with russia. if anything that's gonna prevent a ww3 OH SHIT :heyzeus: i'm already talking about politics smh

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
tfw everyone gets torn between Hillary and Trump but both will continue bombing the shit out of Arabs and generally being dicks anyway

Class war when?

Last edited:
Reactions: List