Nebulae
INSERT RELEVANT ACRONYM INTO TITLE - WW3RP
Your Steam Name: princesa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22552612

Server: WW3RP
Character Name (If Applicable): Leo Washington

Rulebreaker Steam Name: I do not know this information
Rulebreaker Steam ID: I do not know this information

Reason for Request: Someone walked up to me while I was roleplaying and shot me in the head. I asked in /help three times for help but no one replied. I saw some admins replying in chat to other people but not to me. I was just inside of the Green building doing a /me to check someone's pulse, then suddenly they shoot his body five times and then me in the head. They didn't give me any warning or roleplaying, they just killed me.

It is the 3rd time today my civilian gets killed or shot and all of the time I just doing a /me. I know it's hard when people are shooting, but no one else was around me and I think it was random for no reason.

Time of Occurrence: Around 18:40 in GMT + 1
Evidence: I do not know how to get this because the admin didn't tell me how
Any additional members involved: No

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
WW3 RP Administrator
Nebulae
[16:54:28] MTrp. Pyotr Skoropadsky has killed Leo Washington with ix_ar_asval.
[17:47:14] TpL. Bulat Dudaev has killed Leo Washington with ix_ar_akm. (@Szaliwun)
[18:50:23] Trp. Zoya Vishnevskaya has killed Leo Washington with ix_pist_nagant.
There are the three times you've died on that character today- logs are in GMT so that would make the most likely killer Bulat Dudaev- @Szaliwun (i don't know the other 2 tags)

Szaliwun

Neutrino
Nebulae
If I may, the reason I shot you was because you walked into an active firefight zone, you started (from my perspective) looting the body of a man who had tried to kill me not long before you decided to show up. What's more, you must have heard the shots coming from PG earlier, and still, you decided to go there. In my mind, it was totally justified.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
WW3 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Does either of you have anything else to add regarding the situation?
Seems like a misunderstanding from the Coalition player

princesa03

Neutrino
Nebulae
Ok I understand why it happened now . I am deaf (outside of game) so I don't hear shots, only see them when they hit something or the ground etc. I did check the point green building and I didn't find anyone except for the civilian body so I wanted to check his pulse and bring him to the hospital

i think on a bigger scale, if a civilian is doing a /me they should be allowed to finish so you know if they are looting or not. OOC i understand in fights that it's not top priority but not everyone is here to loot corpses

but i accept this is some misunderstanding šŸ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.