Xcom 2: LW2 (Starring your characters !)

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Hey kids !

You ever wanted to have your character gunned down indiscriminately by an alien overlord race ? Then Xcom 2 is the game for you !

Me and @FireFox.exe are playing Xcom2 : LW2 and we decided to use your characters as a basis to fight off the Uni- I mean the aliens.

Just state your character's name , and their desired class, and we'll keep you posted on what happens to them ! Cheers !

Also, you can discuss the game here, if you happen to own it

Reactions: List

Nichie

Proton
Nebulae
As for the classes, I got too many to list. just add what your charcater would 'prolly do or something like that. I'm sure I have a class and route for everything.

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
add a vietnam guy Bic Wang ranger aye

Nichie

Proton
Nebulae
Add me as Nova if you can. I'd like my char to be a sharpshooter :stuck_out_tongue:

Full name? I have a long-range sniper or marksman which is a more flanking based one.

add a vietnam guy Bic Wang ranger aye

My ranger class is basically a nomral infantry or defender guy with assoult rifle. I have a shinobi class with a kenshi(Sword fighter) or stealthy boi abilties.

Edit: also this reminds me, I had a japanese kenshi called Kim Hiroshi. He died by running up to a enemy radio relay and destroyed it, getting killed by big mean alien snake right after. Thanks to him then I distruped a dark event and only lost one single guy that mission.

John Dingo

big guy
cowboy hat
shotgun
doesn't afraid of anything

Does a breacher class sound good? He is focused on rushing into the enemies with shotguns and dodging their overwatch shots.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Full name? I have a long-range sniper or marksman which is a more flanking based one.

My ranger class is basically a nomral infantry or defender guy with assoult rifle. I have a shinobi class with a kenshi(Sword fighter) or stealthy boi abilties.

Edit: also this reminds me, I had a japanese kenshi called Kim Hiroshi. He died by running up to a enemy radio relay and destroyed it, getting killed by big mean alien snake right after. Thanks to him then I distruped a dark event and only lost one single guy that mission.

Does a breacher class sound good? He is focused on rushing into the enemies with shotguns and dodging their overwatch shots.

I remember how towards the ending of my game, I had like 6 majors with different classes, each from like USA, UK, Germany, China, Russia and Japan. I remember creating them from the start and ever since I made it my priority not to get them killed at all. Good times, I keep save scumming haha

And yeah, Ranger class is p epic with the sword and all. I got the katana addons tho, p cool stuff