Yakuza, a musical masterpiece.

yakuza has the best music seen in a game?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no (but yes)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nebulae
bro, yakuza has just about the greatest songs i've ever listened to and heard.

like, holy shit, where the fuck did they just pick these up, whoever was in charge of gathering all the musical pieces for the karaoke minigame and every other piece of music heard is absolutely a god amongst men.

i've never vibed harder then when I hit that mothafuckin' karaoke spot up and listened to Kiryu go off on some bakamitai or majima dominating 24 hour Cinderella, this series of games is already legendary, and i've only played three of the games.

please tell me the other like, thirteen games has the same god-tier music to match both the kiwami games and yakuza zero

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
i am a simple man

i see yakuza

i neb

if you dont think machine gun kiss is the most hype shit then get the fuck outta my face

also when the one eyed comic relief character got you crying in the club

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i am a simple man

i see yakuza

i neb

if you dont think machine gun kiss is the most hype shit then get the fuck outta my face

also when the one eyed comic relief character got you crying in the club

never truer words...

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
bro, yakuza has just about the greatest songs i've ever listened to and heard.

like, holy shit, where the fuck did they just pick these up, whoever was in charge of gathering all the musical pieces for the karaoke minigame and every other piece of music heard is absolutely a god amongst men.

i've never vibed harder then when I hit that mothafuckin' karaoke spot up and listened to Kiryu go off on some bakamitai or majima dominating 24 hour Cinderella, this series of games is already legendary, and i've only played three of the games.

please tell me the other like, thirteen games has the same god-tier music to match both the kiwami games and yakuza zero

carmageddon and gta v