Yen Blackberry Character Art

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
To clear up any confusion, Yen Blackberry is a personal character of mine that fits in a cyberpunk setting. He's a Mercenary/Hacker, with several tricks up his sleeve. He's a neutral chaotic, and very resourceful.

27e5189961.png

(I know there are some errors in the line work/coloring, shush. I couldn't be bothered.)
Hope you enjoy. If I get a lot of positive feedback, I'll make sure to post more!

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Yo man, props to you if that's an original char. The middle section looks the most interesting and I think it would be awesome if you gave more story to the things he carries and uses, especially for that futuristic pistol(Perhaps more details/zoomed in look).Besides, I think seeing him in his natural environment(a cyberpunk background) would be fascinating.

Overall, this looks like it has potential to go somewhere - so let it lead the way for you!

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Yo man, props to you if that's an original char. The middle section looks the most interesting and I think it would be awesome if you gave more story to the things he carries and uses, especially for that futuristic pistol(Perhaps more details/zoomed in look).Besides, I think seeing him in his natural environment(a cyberpunk background) would be fascinating.

Overall, this looks like it has potential to go somewhere - so let it lead the way for you!
Thank's a ton, Tarzan! I really appreciate the constructive criticism, and will definitely elaborate on the things you mentioned.

Reactions: List