Yo! I am Jeffrey.

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
I have been a part of Nebulous for a while, my name is Jeffrey. I try my best to advocate for people to share, watch out for each other and treat everyone how they would want to be treated, with respect and kindness. My birthday is on the twenty second of November. I was originally meant to be born in February but was born much later. I enjoy teaching others, making people laugh and smile. I also enjoy using my hands to create crafts, as I like the effort and dedication put into something made of a simple hammer, a saw, or perhaps a knife. Learning how to sustain myself in nature, without the help of stores is something else I enjoy. Examples would be learning how to make a bow, making bow string out of natural materials I'd find outside, learning how to make arrowheads and other tools from obsidian, flint and other fracturing minerals. How to create fire by hand.

I like learning about late medieval history, and other cultures. Seeing how military technology has advanced over the years, with each model and variation of clothing or weapon, and why it was changed interests me. Gas masks are pretty cool. Learning how to safely use, maintain and make my own firearms is something I find appealing. I don't like getting into fights, I'd much rather talk my problems out with another person and figure out why they wish to fight, and work from there, try to de-escalate a situation.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
I'm curious, why is this important?
[doublepost=1561315705][/doublepost]Yes, I do live on the East coast.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
MrE25aO.png

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
How's the shotgun coming along Jeff

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
such a wholesome guy

thanks for bringing us the wholesomeness we all need in our lives jeffrey

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
you're welcome frends. I still haven't made a stock yet, dunno what to choose, can you choose one for me Shia? A more modern varient AK stock to use as my guide of making a stock?

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
you're welcome frends. I still haven't made a stock yet, dunno what to choose, can you choose one for me Shia? A more modern varient AK stock to use as my guide of making a stock?
well you could use the design i showed you for the stock however i dont think the exact style will matter unless its incredibly shit, maybe instead of an AK stock this would be a more easy design to go off

p_100004903_1.jpg

Reactions: List