Yoa

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
I've been playing on a lot of different hl2rp communities throughout my hl2rp experience, such as TnB and Lemonpunch.
Been taking a long break from it, but decided to go back to hl2rp for a bit (maybe a while, who knows?) since i needed more friends to talk with lol.
But yea so.. hi :)

Reactions: List

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
I've been playing on a lot of different hl2rp communities throughout my hl2rp experience, such as TnB and Lemonpunch.
Been taking a long break from it, but decided to go back to hl2rp for a bit (maybe a while, who knows?) since i needed more friends to talk with lol.
But yea so.. hi :)
Welcome back, I remember you.

Ky8Ui6B.png

woo another ex-sassilization player yay

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
What did you usually play on?
I can barely even remember what gamemodes it had, but I plaid deathrun a lot, I remember that, then also those minigames for quick cash :)

I also remember that sorta rts strategy game thing that was kinda like warcraft/starcraft thing, but it got kinda frustrating as people just gank up on u as they are all friends and ur there alone just getting wiped out, but I had fun with deathrun.

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
I can barely even remember what gamemodes it had, but I plaid deathrun a lot, I remember that, then also those minigames for quick cash :)

I also remember that sorta rts strategy game thing that was kinda like warcraft/starcraft thing, but it got kinda frustrating as people just gank up on u as they are all friends and ur there alone just getting wiped out, but I had fun with deathrun.
Yeah, that was called Sassilization. I loved that gamemode.

near the end