You fucking jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Gurrazor was a greedy cunt; it led to the collapse of a community it led to this a refuge for all those effected by Gurra's greed.

But wait, the very thing that we took refuge from is present here. The forum signature is not present, most probably reserved just for inevitable subscription that will soon be released and staff.

Signatures are important in community forum however you decide to monetise this, don't be fucking greedy this is a basic forum right. I have yet to meet a community excluding Lemonpunch; that restricted access to such a basic and important feature.

Why are the forum users of this particular forum exempt the this right, Its mimicking the very forum that destroyed the community. If this feature is not added I honestly believe that this forum will suffer the same fate as Lemonpunch.

- Arran

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What are the contents going to be? The name you already have on the left of every post? Random images of funny chats?
A signature is a small area below your post which you can personalise to contain (usually) a small image however there are other variants. People may contain for instance a small Skype widget or CS-GO widget.

You don't just surrender a right to because you don't use it.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Pretty sure this forum literally went up just last night, and many things are still being sorted out.

Anyways, if you actually want to write a proper suggestion, I suggest you don't give it a title of "You fucking jews."

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
A signature is a small area below your post which you can personalise to contain (usually) a small image however there are other variants. People may contain for instance a small Skype widget or CS-GO widget.

You don't just surrender a right to because you don't use it.

How is it a right? It's a feature that administrators can choose to disable. That being said, I hope it won't be monetised. I think you're blowing it way out of proportions, though.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Yes, they've already stated that they did that in an earlier post. Most forums don't allow users to use signatures mainly because they can be obnoxious and make the site look messy
This exactly. I'd rather signatures be disabled altogether.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, they've already stated that they did that in an earlier post. Most forums don't allow users to use signatures mainly because they can be obnoxious and make the site look messy
Judging by the current state of the forum, I don't think they mind if they mind if it looks messy.

This exactly. I'd rather signatures be disabled altogether.
Only a fool would surrender such a right.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Only a fool would surrender such a right.

It isn't a right. It's a feature enabled/disabled by a forum administrator. You strike me as someone that would identify themselves as a free citizen of the world just to try avoid laws.

I'd love to see where it's specified that having a signature is a right.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It isn't a right. It's a feature enabled/disabled by a forum administrator. You strike me as someone that would identify themselves as a free citizen of the world just to try avoid laws.

I'd love to see where it's specified that having a signature is a right.
Your correct, its not a right because we don't have it. And your a fool not to want it.

Arran

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can't tell if you're dense or engulfed by anonymous-esque pseudo-activist movements

Dense is it? You insult yourself as here you stand arguing against someone mentally weaker that yourself, unless you admit that you yourself are "dense", which I would more than agree with.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
Dense is it? You insult yourself as here you stand arguing against someone mentally weaker that yourself, unless you admit that you yourself are "dense".

I don't mind insulting myself, who gives a crap? I would have taken you a considerable amount more seriously if your thread was more like this: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/suggestion-signatures-for-all.496/

Starting out a thread by calling people "fucking jews" and then demanding a "right" to have signatures isn't the way to go about things, honestly. I know the place approves of banter and I don't mind, but it's still not a good way to convey your message.

Honestly, if you want signatures that badly, go in the other thread and give good arguments for it in a civilised manner instead of trying to pull Sovereign-citizen bullshit on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.