Serious you have a UAV...

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
MQ-1_Predator%2C_armed_with_AGM-114_Hellfire_missiles.jpg

You are granted a General Atomics MQ-1 Predator drone for a single day.

It has four missiles in it. It can hit anything, anywhere in the world.

What would you have the drone fire it's missiles at?

please keep it civil and don't take it too far this is a thing done just for fun thank you very much

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nebulous.cloud server provider

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
first off, a brazilian army general kidnapped my son so he will be my first target. The second target will be my uncle 蝙蝠汤 who lives in Wuhan Raccoon City. The last remaining targets will haft to wait until im through with my first 2 prime nemeses

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
All I know one of the missiles is guaranteed to hit the Bird Mains HQ

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Why do UAV’s in Call of duty not shoot missiles it bothers me so much

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
Why do UAV’s in Call of duty not shoot missiles it bothers me so much
uav means unmanned aerial vehicle

a ferrari is a vehicle, a tank is a vehicle

there are different types of vehicles, yes?
The dragonfly that fires missiles and bullets in black ops 2, is a uav, etc.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't, by subtracting where it is, from where it isn't, or where it isn't, from where it is, whichever is greater, it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance sub-system uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is, to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position where it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event of the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has required a variation. The variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too, may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computance scenario works as follows: Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is, however it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subracts where it should be, from where it wasn't, or vice versa. By differentiating this from the algebraic sum og where it shouldn't be, and where it was. It is able to obtain a deviation, and a variation, which is called "air"

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't, by subtracting where it is, from where it isn't, or where it isn't, from where it is, whichever is greater, it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance sub-system uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is, to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position where it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event of the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has required a variation. The variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too, may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computance scenario works as follows: Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is, however it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subracts where it should be, from where it wasn't, or vice versa. By differentiating this from the algebraic sum og where it shouldn't be, and where it was. It is able to obtain a deviation, and a variation, which is called "air"

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
All 4 at my own country

nukes fixed japan so hopefully us too