"You know the music, time to dance."

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
Heyoo,

I stumbled upon this server after booting up Garry's Mod after months of not touching it. I was going to screw around on like a TTT server and have some laughs but I used to RP a lot in high school so I checked the HL2RP tab and this server had like 60 people so I was like "Ey I might as well check it out because I thought serious HL2RP was dead."

Then my anti-virus thought gmod was malware so I had to hit it with a newspaper.

Now I'm here, kinda just testing the waters and seeing if this is something I want to get into again just a wee bit.

My escapades through the serious rp scene are as such: Catalyst-Gaming-> Validus-Gaming-> KillerEmpire (Don't actually remember the name but it had empire in it and it was basically a Validus-Gaming reboot. One of many :/)-> StarshipTroopersRP. There's some other ones in there but they're really small and not really worth mentioning.

Looking forward to chilling with y'all

Reactions: List

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thanks, me too! At least on the fun bit, I know enough on how to passive RP to be dangerous ;)

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I'm a Catalyst Gaming vet as well! It's always interesting to see RPers from way back then still sticking with it. Welcome welcome.

Reactions: List

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
I always like to check the website every now and again because I'm nostalgic as fuck and it was my first serious roleplay server.

But that shit's dead as fuck, RIP. Good to know there's a CG vet here tho, super cool!