Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Crocodoom

Neutrino
Nebulae
I have to second Bloodborne - Bloodborne and Dark Souls III

Only issue with them all is they're all designed for boss fights, meaning they can jump about abruptly between different themes for different phases of the fights. Also means that they tend to be extremely long - that said, if I want to feel badass I just put on some music from Dark Souls or Bloodborne and putting stickers on beer or picking up rations becomes the most important and dire task in the world.

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae

The B# harmonic key in the Twinrova fight sounds extremely appealing to the ear when harmonised in a Major 4th harmony; not sure if it's just me though, the composer is a true musical genius.

Fun Fact: this song actually makes me very sleepy if left in ambient volumes in the backgrounds; I use it to help me sleep sometimes.

'Cos Latin influences are cool, yo.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
alright so in the nearly two years since i posted this Payday 2's had some fuckin grade A tracks released for it, but even if its still a great track Break the Rule's have been replaced with Code Silver 2018

to me its Simon's swan song to the Payday series and im debating to myself if this is his magnum opus considering it incorporates every element thats made his Payday tracks truly incredible over the years

D

Deleted member 6062

YMoYOpv.jpg

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
The original Starbound soundtrack
I love it