your first roleplay experience?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
So I remember a while ago there was this community called GbG or, gearbox gaming ran by a guy named Fixxer.

I played on there and I ended up being a shitty rper lol. I even became a cp and got kicked off the faction.

There was another server before this and I remember it had the first map thats In hl2. I remember calling myself the Worker or something and I had my story be that I was relocated a lot for work lol.

It was stupid and I remember a time I locked some anti citizens in a apartment and I ended up getting pked. If memory serves they glitched out of there.

I forgot what happend to that server though, I remember the loading screens mainly being still shots that panned out quite a lot.

there was this screenshot of a cp at some corner and looking up towards you, or towards the imaginary camera

Does anyone know the community I'm talking about? Mind you this was all years ago so do take that in mind.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
So I remember a while ago there was this community called GbG or, gearbox gaming ran by a guy named Fixxer.

I played on there and I ended up being a shitty rper lol. I even became a cp and got kicked off the faction.

There was another server before this and I remember it had the first map thats In hl2. I remember calling myself the Worker or something and I had my story be that I was relocated a lot for work lol.

It was stupid and I remember a time I locked some anti citizens in a apartment and I ended up getting pked. If memory serves they glitched out of there.

I forgot what happend to that server though, I remember the loading screens mainly being still shots that panned out quite a lot.

there was this screenshot of a cp at some corner and looking up towards you, or towards the imaginary camera

Does anyone know the community I'm talking about? Mind you this was all years ago so do take that in mind.
ive seen a couple dudes from gearbox like DarkDove, Clarkie Rubbs if that's his name and Fredthebrick
server ended up dying like most australian servers i believe

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
i recall fucking around on earthfall with darkdove, mugged plenty of people and boy that one CWU chick whined a helluva lot

What about Hotpocket? What ever happened with him?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i recall fucking around on earthfall with darkdove, mugged plenty of people and boy that one CWU chick whined a helluva lot

darkdove sucked too

only thing good that i was an SA at earthfall and ran a taliban event where 3 aks got spawned and shit happened

whoops