Your History of nebulous.cloud

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
lp refugee

I still have my two videos from the last LP meeting which basically was the roasting of gurrazor.
It's crazy how many views I got for posting that on youtube. I think I almost peaked 10k views on one of the videos, before it was taken down and this was only after a fucking week. The video surfaced so many places, it was literally a huge moment in garrys mod community dramas.

I can re-upload if anyone wants it, but it should probably stay in the past
Eastside Suicide

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
lp refugee

I still have my two videos from the last LP meeting which basically was the roasting of gurrazor.
It's crazy how many views I got for posting that on youtube. I think I almost peaked 10k views on one of the videos, before it was taken down and this was only after a fucking week. The video surfaced so many places, it was literally a huge moment in garrys mod community dramas.

I can re-upload if anyone wants it, but it should probably stay in the past

crashing this community

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Simple steps!
1. I got tired of some other thing.
2. I was already tired of the Spanish GMod Community.
3. I wanted to play HL2RP again after a while.
4. I went in Garry's Mod and checked the list of servers.
5. OwO 90 players what's this
6. Ta-Daaaah!

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
I had no gmod servers to play on anymore, ConstantDisplay (or whatever his name is) uploaded some cool screenshots of LP, so I joined, a like 2 weeks later LP died (on the day of my birthday meal ;-;). Then I sad for a bit, I had no clue neb had formed, then someone told me about it, here I am

TLDR:
LP refugee

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i was an lp refugee who had big dreams that came crashing down after i was in a car crash

now im just a member who gets bullied by this one hl2rp staff member who has no jaw

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
After watching the LP hl2rp server crumble because of business and share related issues, I was probably going to leave the whole gmod scene and stick to playing other vidya.

And then there was nebulous

I know a lot of people wanted me to make my own thing after that whole ordeal but, I lacked the know-how on technical issues n shit. If not for the rest of the head-staff, it'd have not been possible.
"Hey Rabid LP is dying, I may wanna move on but Alex and I might make a new community, wanna come SD still?"
"Oh, sure."

Thus I arrived.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i was an lp refugee who had big dreams that came crashing down after i was in a car crash

now im just a member who gets bullied by this one hl2rp staff member who has no jaw
u crashed the car and the server

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
the old hl2 rp server i used to play on shut down so i just stopped rping for a few months, decided i wanted to play so when i looked for a server lp had vanished and here was nebulous, told a few people about it and they told me it's the 'cancer of hl2 rp these days' but i guess they were wrong because here i am

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
I joined a bit late. I dont know when I joined Nebulous, but I do remember playing some LP, like that variation of City 17, the confusing one.

Then I left LP because I unfortunately wanted to play on the other rp servers (i.e TnB and CombineControl, bad mistakes bc of all the screenshots and videos I see of outlands and cityrp)

Last year, I remembered about LP, and began looking, only to find out that it died. Then when I was searching through HL2RP servers and saw Neb and here we are.

At first I didnt even know this was the remnants of LP, I just thought; "man this has a lot more members than electroshockcoregaming i might as well keep playing."

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
el pee refuger !

i was just gaming on tf2 and saw this silly pillow faggot with a 'anti gustaf' profile picture and i was like 'ehhh what the heck mane' and he was like 'dude gustaf has done bad stuff' and i was like 'NOOOO' xD

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
LP died then a week or two later someone messages me saying the community is back and better and well I stayed ever since