Zelenogradsk - Applications

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

zelenogradsk.png

This is an In-Character application for a Refugee character within the town of Zelenogradsk.

There will be an introductory event catered specifically for you set in the upcoming map.

After you submit a character below, I will create a forum conversation with you, to work out further backstory.

linteryellow.png

INFORMATION PAMPHLET
Zelenogradsk Evacuation Point.

WHO ARE YOU?

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE ARRIVING?

WHERE DO YOU WISH TO ARRIVE?

linteryellow.png

( Only open to new characters )

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Javier Gutiérrez

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Mexico. Mexico City.

Xenian Malignance Zone

Janitorial Staff

The City

Reactions: List

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Javier Gutiérrez

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Mexico. Mexico City.

Xenian Malignance Zone

Janitorial Staff

The City

Zelenogradsk
December 14th, 2023
3:58am

In some dusty old office room, three Lambda bureaucrats are shifting through a pile of yellow leaflets. Noting down the information on the pamphlets and disregarding it in the trashcan.
One man leans back in his chair, lifting the pamphlet to the flickering light. With a cigarette hanging off his lips, his mutters out to the rest, “Listen to this… ‘Javier Gutiérrez.. from Janitor from Mexico, Xenian Malignance Zone'.
Mexico? Like the New Mexico?“ The young man in the corner quickly responds, fixing his glasses as he looks over.

The third man speaks up, his voice sounding tired and rough as he continues writing names down in an illegible cursive, “Pretty sure it was an actual country-

Listen! Mexico is across the fucking Atlantic. How is this Gutiérrez here?“ He barks out, cutting the discussion off. Then he leans back forward, tapping his cigarette on the ashtray.
The tired man places his pen down as he runs his hand across his receding grey hairline.
I don’t know man, maybe he mistook the fucking question…“ Taking a moment to pause until continuing. “What does ‘Malignance’ even mean?

It means like you are a malignance on my arsehole“ The man lets out a weak chuckle as he picks up another yellow leaflet.
A familiar silence falls in the room as the three men continue processing the evacuation pamphlets.
They would go through a few hundred more leaflets until calling it a night.

linteryellow.png

Approved.

Last edited:

NiGHT

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Garry Clark
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Relocated from City 6

Combat Engineer
The Town

Last edited:

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Garry Clark
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Relocated from City 6

Combat Engineer
The Town

Zelenogradsk
December 27th, 2023
11:58am

The sun in shining in Zelenogradsk.
People are lined up at trucks for provisions and supplies to make through the next week.
Some are huddled together for warmth by a lit barrel.
And few are still trying to find profit in this godforsaken town.

But inside the Zelenogradsk Lambda Headquarters.
A few men are sorting through hundreds of leaflets, cataloging them into the pointless Lambda bureaucracy.

Garry… Clark… Cardiff.“ A young man mutters under his breath, his pen carefully writing the names down. Until his red nose suddenly twitches under his glasses, and he sneezes all over his documents.
God dammit Eddy… try not to sneeze on the documents.“ A large man speaks up from the doorway, pushing it open with his side as he holds up two cups of steaming coffee.
Ah- sorry, it’s just so damn cold…“ The boy shivers as he turns to look over, finding a coffee cup shoved in his face. “Oh- thank you.“ He mutters as he takes it. Taking a careful sip.

The man simply waves him away as he settles down at his desk, placing the coffee cup over some leaflet. “Yah, yah.. Did you hear about what they’re working down at the warehouses?
Huh? What? No!“ The boy speaks up excited, picking up the snot covered pamphlet and tossing it into the trash.

linteryellow.png

Approved.

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
Flag_of_Zelenogradsk_Kaliningrad_oblast.png

The event will be on Saturday 6th, at 8pm UTC.
The event will be a self-contained story. A 'prelude' if you may.
If you want, you can continue your refugee character's story on Sunday after the map switch.
You can request specifically tailored events for your character's story after Urban Flight.

Deaths will be NLR with Injury unless player wants to PK.
The event length will be 2 hours-ish.
S2RP

linteryellow.png

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Henry Alcott

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Nova Scotia, Canada
Relocated from City 03

Family Farmer, Chef of Local Restaurant (Served Italian-American Cuisine)

The City

Last edited:

Mackready

String
Nebulae

WHO ARE YOU?

Brad Heat

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Alabama, United States

Relocated from City 6

Construction Worker

The City

Last edited:

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
WHO ARE YOU?
Henry Alcott

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Nova Scotia, Canada
Relocated from City 03

Family Farmer, Chef of Local Restaurant (Served Italian-American Cuisine)

The City

Zelenogradsk
December 29th, 2023
13:55pm

An older balding man rushes into the office. His face is flushed with anger. “YOU USED MY CUP, YOU DID, I KNOW YOU DID. IT DIDN’T HAVE STAINS WHEN I LEFT IT!“ He yells, swinging his a coffee cup around as he marches over to his colleagues.
“Oh please, It always had stains!“ The large man responds as he turns over to face the man, rolling his eyes at the outburst.

The lanky bureaucrat comments from the corner with, “To be honest, you never wash it.“
And with that comment, a cup filled with coffee is thrown across the room, shattering on impact, the desk is showered with coffee and pieces of the ceramic cup.
“Go fuck yourself Eddy, you too Dave.“

The old man marches out.
An awkward silence falls between the two Lambda pencil pushers as they look at each other.
Dave leans over and grabs a bunch of soaked pamphlets, dropping the fifty leaflets into a trash bag.
“I was just starting with that stack…“ He comments as he picks up a lone stained yellow leaflet, “…Henry Alcott.. I’m sure you'll get on a boat at some point.“ Then tossing the ruined pamphlet into the trash.

linteryellow.png

Approved.

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae

WHO ARE YOU?

Brad Heat

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Alabama, United States

Relocated from City 6

Construction Worker

The City

Zelenogradsk
December 29th, 2023
16:22pm

With the New Year celebrations done with, all return to work to continue the liberation of Earth.
Including the bureaucrats of Zelenogradsk. All three of them.

“I just don’t get this…“ Eddy mutters in a defeated voice,
“What aren’t you getting, kid? You’ve been doing this longer than either of us.“ Dave leans back from noting down names, occupations, and places with his tiny pencil. He looks over at the short lanky man in the corner. Finding Eddy's face buried in his hands.

Eddy leans back, taking a moment to exhale a long sigh. “It’s just, all these people keep writing ‘The City’… ‘The Town’… what city, what town?“ He mutters as lifts the glasses off the desk, cleaning the lenses with a napkin. The Bureaucrat looks truly depressed.

“I think people just don’t know where they want to go… They just to go away.“ The old man responds, his focus on shifting through the pile of pamphlets on his desk.
Eddy doesn’t take even a moment to process the response, simply responds with, “Still… what are we supposed to tell the Fleet? That these guys want to go to ‘The City’... or ‘The Town’?“
“Yeah! That’s our job… we write it down, and pass it forward. Who gives a fuck where-“
Dave pauses as he turns over to his table, picking up some random pamphlet, “-Where ‘Brad Heat’ ends up?…“ His tone shifts to confusion. “… Brad Heat? That can’t be a real name.“ He leans over his work and finding Brad Heat written down, his eyes bulging in shock. “Fucking- …“ He sighs as he tosses the yellow leaflet away, standing up. “I’m heading out for some food.. my head is going to burst.“
Eddy stands up soon after. “Yeah, me too… you coming with us, Edward?“
“Ah- yes, just give me a moment…“

The trio leave the office space for a well-deserved meal.

linteryellow.png

Approved.