Zero.

Discussion in 'The Afterlife' started by char, May 18, 2021.

1. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    In fish-eyed delirium, you stare at the television while you wait wait anxiously for them.

You can barely keep awake, catching only snippets. You need to sleep, but the thought of what is to come keeps stirring you awake.

Sound and vision tumbling through your mind like an electric bullet. A cascade of shit, on cable TV.
    ... Officers on the scene were appalled by what they had discovered upon entry to the manor. The Governor and his family were found bound and shot in an execution style killing at approximately six o'clock this morning. The terrorist organisation calling themselves 'Llewellyn's Raider's' have claimed responsibility. Sheryl Buford, the youngest victim, was ...

... Saturday Night Liiiiive! Welcome, Ladiiies and Gentlemen, your host ...

... The elder of the small village brings us to the edge of the reservation, he points toward the electric fences and the guard-posts bristling with machine-guns. 'This, Englishman' he assures me, 'This is why we needed him. We are prisoners in his own land. For no crime but the colour of our skin. And they killed him because he yearned to set us free.' ...

... This is the Goliath Tarantula. A red-backed spider whose leg-span can be as wide as long as nearly a foot. Once, exclusively found in the tropical climate of the Amazon, this member of the arachnid family now calls these Chilean jungles home. Like many creatures of these jungles, recent fighting between ...

... Nearly one hundred years later, archaeologists are baffled about what happened here. No record exists from the time of what happened in this small part of German forest. Appeals to begin excavation of the castle have been passed on to the European Council of Historical Affairs ...

... Go on without me! Take this to my wife, let her know I died a hero. Let her know I died to bring this country together again ...

.. Ardern loyalists have been holding strong in the bunkers of the Wellington Redoubt. Anti-Government forces spearheaded by the Jami-Lee Ross brigade crossed the Cook Strait under the cover of night using makeshift ...

A stern knock at the door brings you back from the brink of anxious sleep. You have been waiting for this.

They are here.

You feel the cold steel of the shotgun racked beside the bed. Callously, you turn the barrel toward the doorway and call for them to enter.

#1 char, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
    • nebulous nebulous x 25
  2. the last man

the last man corn lord

Nebulae:
    we engage in a little fraction of misdemeanour

• nebulous nebulous x 9
  3. Merlinsclaw

Merlinsclaw Risen From Ruins
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    [do not research]

• nebulous nebulous x 8
  4. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust

Nebulae:
    [Ancient Hyperborean Sigma Male Affirmations Incident DO NOT GOOGLE]

• nebulous nebulous x 4
  5. Trains

Trains ms paint artist extraordinaire
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    i like tarantulas

pretty cool don’t you think

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  6. Ond

Ond Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    We engage in adequate amounts of tomfoolery at the cost of the mental and social standing of others

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  7. Merlinsclaw

Merlinsclaw Risen From Ruins
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

• nebulous nebulous x 13
  8. ziggys

ziggys Molecule

Nebulae:

• nebulous nebulous x 7
  9. bigdaddyman413

Nebulae:
    i have been given an excuse to do medieval rp in a rp server not set in the medieval period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice