Accepted Ziggy 7th appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Raiden, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiden

Raiden Submit to the Three, thy spirits and thy lords.

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Raiden
    Steam ID: get later

Character Name: Ziggy
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @tzula

What Led To Your Character's Death?: Got shot by Gaben for some reason
    Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Dude literally has no fucking reason to shoot me other then personal greed
    Date Of Occurrence: today
    Evidence: logs
    Other Players Involved: @Gaben
    Any Other Details:

• nebulous nebulous x 9
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Could @Gaben give us more information on this, we don't really have much to go on right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Tzula

Tzula Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Yeah, from what I gathered, he endangered the entire group and lied to others and apparently got others injured/split up from the main group so they threw him off the tower.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Gaben

Gaben Went to greece a jew came as a homophobic racist

Nebulae:
    I mean, let me first start off
    I asked permission at first to shoot you and got told no. Then Tzula approached me and said I can, now let me state my reasons:
    Personal greed is not one of them, I didn't try to gain anything, my character preserved yours as a quote on quote ''Precise''
    You, at first blamed me for sounding the alarm and getting us into trouble- Which isn't true. You tried to get the group to go against me by doing that. (@sprite ) can confirm it. In addition, you were with me when the alarm got sounded during me interrogating in cover one of the locals so clearly, you were lieing in front of the group.
    You were useless, you were always behind and used the group to take the hits while doing nothing yourself, and I'm talking at the midway. Even @PRICE as an event char said he never seen you fight anyone.

Not to mention, you talked shit to a guy with a loaded pistol, not expecting anything to happen?

#4 Gaben, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Raiden

Nebulae:
    You were yelling and running ahead whilst we were meant to be sneaking, you were to blame for setting off the alarm.

When did I try to get the group to go against you, like, at all? I disagreed with something you said, that isn't trying to get the group to go against you.

I was an unarmed man with a cinder block and I was always behind because you kept running ahead all guns blazing during something we were told to sneak in.
    Merged:
    This isn't true, I didn't endanger the group at all, I stuck back a lot of the time maintain watch, and event HELPED gaben's character take down @Candle on this event character.

He did a /me of raising his gun, aiming it at my head, and pulling the trigger.

6. Tzula

Tzula Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    I got told he has been aiming at you.
    if not then this situation won't really be valid.

7. Raiden

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

This isn't true. I gained two pieces of bread and some eggnog from that entire event, and a saucepan I think.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Gaben

Nebulae:
    I wasn't the one yelling. I yelled during the time we were on the road, away from the lighthouse. During the lighthouse thing, I kept my voice down and was behind cover with a captured guy(Candle) and kept my voice down as I interrogated him.
    The alarm went off and we started to yell because a firefight began between S1 and the other people.
    Not to mention, no one saw me from their side with candle, so as I said, I wasn't to blame for the alarm, nor the fuck up. You blaming me can cause me a lot of trouble, not only with the group but also with the ELA and railroad.

Not to mention, I didn't go around guns blazing, I legit moved from cover to cover when S1 was covering me and me covering him. If I went guns blazing I'd get shot from so many directions(The doorway, the window).

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  9. Raiden

Nebulae:
    Gaben gained a broken pistol and I even GAVE him FREE ammo at the start of the event

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. rob

rob `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    i was the one who found it and willingly gave it to him

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  11. Gaben

Nebulae:
    Which I was given by one of the other members. The free ammo doesn't matter.

Dude, dont care about the scripts, I care about your actions

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Raiden

Nebulae:
    It hardly matters if you actually caused the alarm or not, because at the end of the day, if we got out with what we needed then who cares?

The thing about me hoarding items is again, utter bullshit, and everytime we asked you to slow down so @Braňo could keep up you was the one running ahead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Tzula

Tzula Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    This is what I was told over TS.
    There was other stuff too as mentioned.

In the end, this was ic and I told them to sort it out in the PK Appeal.

14. Raiden

Nebulae:
    The reason I blamed you for the alarm going off because you were one of the guys yelling beforehand when we were told to sneak, and then you ran ahead without letting us catch up

@Braňo can confirm
    Merged:
    Then you were lied to.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Gaben

Nebulae:
    To your character it matters little, to mine it matters a lot. Since what it does is spread lies about my character in front of the group, and thus risking him with the ELA and railroad. Like I told you in ts when you came at me, I reacted the way my character would react, I asked if I can do it at first and got told a no. So I said fine, then PMed by Tzula and got given a go during the time we were up. I added them on steam and told them what I thought.
    If you were to look at the above, I never mentioned out of the two reasons, anything about items.
    Merged:
    Also, im done answering. I said my part and I'll let appeal management handle this from here and out.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  16. Raiden

Nebulae:
    Let me get this straight:

You murdered a guy who gave you free shit at the very start of the event, who you kept running away from everytime they told you to slow down, even when I dragged that blue civ out of the sticky situation with the dude around the corner in the wrench, helped you kick candle's characters ass, all because they blamed you for setting off an alarm?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. 234857964238753

234857964238753 Nucleus

Nebulae:
  18. Raiden

Nebulae:
    What did I say that was trying to turn the group against him?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. 234857964238753

234857964238753 Nucleus

Nebulae:
    sorry i'm confirming the part, "You, at first blamed me for sounding the alarm and getting us into trouble" part, the rest i do not know much about as i was not paying attention that much. i know you were constantly aggravated about him anyway

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  20. Raiden

Nebulae:
    Right.

How is that in any case reasonable to shoot a man? Did I threaten 'Boss'? Did I insult him harshly? No, I didn't I said it was his fault that the alarm went off because they were running forward and not sticking with the group. I listened to what he told me to do, always, be it stay with the guy who got knocked out, even going as far as putting myself at risk to retrieve said knocked out guy

• nebulous nebulous x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice