Zombie Night Terror

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Just got this game on Steams Winter Sale, and I gotta say. It is pretty cool. Not so much of a unique idea as much as unique implementation. Reminds me of Zombie Master when that was still alive and a bit of Infectanator. It's kind of a puzzle game where you control the zombies, you need to infect a certain amount of people, accomplish certain goals, etc. Also has a nice level editor with events you can create rather simply and upload the levels to steam workshop

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Ever played the original death run on zombie master?

Of course I have, Zombie Master was actually the game that brought me to steam. I was scrolling the internet one day and I saw this Nvidia thing for a free copy of HL2 DM, and HL2 Lost Coast. I started looking at the videos for the games as they were downloading and I stumbled upon a ZM video, I basically said screw HL2 for that moment and decided to download that game. It really upset me when it started dying, part of me wants to recreate it as a long term goal as I learn to code.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Of course I have, Zombie Master was actually the game that brought me to steam. I was scrolling the internet one day and I saw this Nvidia thing for a free copy of HL2 DM, and HL2 Lost Coast. I started looking at the videos for the games as they were downloading and I stumbled upon a ZM video, I basically said screw HL2 for that moment and decided to download that game. It really upset me when it started dying, part of me wants to recreate it as a long term goal as I learn to code.
Yeah, some of the old school steam mods as they were labeled were actually pretty prime. But now most of them are dead which is quite sad because most of them were actually quite good.

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Yeah, some of the old school steam mods as they were labeled were actually pretty prime. But now most of them are dead which is quite sad because most of them were actually quite good.

Too many good mods were left in the dark, I loved the concept but I feel it would have been better as a stand alone game. Like how Lambda Wars got it's own.