[IC] Out of the Shadow of Our Malefactors

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae

-.-. --.- / -.. . / ... - .- / .---- ..--- / .... ...- / .. -. ..-. --- / ..- -. .- -... .-.. / -..- -- .. - / .. -. ..-. --- / .-.. . .- -.- / - .-. -. ... -- - / -. --. -. .-- ...- ... / .-- ...- .-.. -. / ...-- ...-- ----. .-.-.- ----. ..--- / ..- -..- / -.. -.- / .---- ...-- ..---

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

-.-. --.- / -.. . / ... - .- / .---- ..--- / .... ...- / .. -. ..-. --- / ..- -. .- -... .-.. / -..- -- .. - / .. -. ..-. --- / .-.. . .- -.- / - .-. -. ... -- - / -. --. -. .-- ...- ... / .-- ...- .-.. -. / ...-- ...-- ----. .-.-.- ----. ..--- / ..- -..- / -.. -.- / .---- ...-- ..---

vJoyCYp.png

Very Fun to do 😄

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why did he even do this
(according to snowl) he was suffering some kind of sleep/drug haze, had no idea what to do about the pod malfunctioning and remembered battlefield's blowtorch repair method, so he decided to use it on an advisor, a being of flesh and psychic abilities.

we all saw the result.

Nebulae
(according to snowl) he was suffering some kind of sleep/drug haze, had no idea what to do about the pod malfunctioning and remembered battlefield's blowtorch repair method, so he decided to use it on an advisor, a being of flesh and psychic abilities.

we all saw the result.
has there ever been a snowl character that isn’t imbued with the spirit of hunter thompson

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Snowl once asked to join UM without a app; my coleads bitched and moaned about it and called me bias.

I was.

First day he performs a lobotomy

Absolutely no regrets

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Snowl once asked to join UM without a app; my coleads bitched and moaned about it and called me bias.

I was.

First day he performs a lobotomy

Absolutely no regrets
app mandates are silly

if someone has experience / can rp well, and you know they can / they've got a concrete idea for a character (and you have space) let em in

Nebulae
app mandates are silly

if someone has experience / can rp well, and you know they can / they've got a concrete idea for a character (and you have space) let em in
you proved the true fact,
that applications for ingame jobs or roles for a specific character, should be IC only.
I dare say that even a citizen applying for Red Armband / Council, should be interviewed ICly by some Event character.

just as you recruited many citizens into CEC engineering job on the spot, without much OOC nonesense, just IC convo, IC teaching, IC moving from there onwards in their new role.

quality rp is 100% ic, even when you sneeze and rdm 3 people because you grenade launched them by accident, you still blame IC sudden dementia brain damage tick

Guy!

Neutrino
Nebulae
"Greetings, fellow LOYAL citizens. This is John Warburton, broadcasting to you live from a studio just outside of 24 for the safety of those at the station. Today, we have an excerpt from Noam Chomsky and the Media, narrated by Lorne Green, that sheds light on the importance of our loyalty to the Our Benefactors. This City is still ours and I encourage you, each of you, to never give up the fight. Don't let these rebels control the narrative -- they destroyed what we called home and now we're left here to rebuild. Remember 17!"

[There's a brief collection of clicks as a door opens from within the studio, the sound of footsteps creak against the floorboards - deliberate - the mic is still on].

Narrator (Lorne Green): "...with this weapon of human brotherhood in our hands, we are seeing the war for men's minds... [STATIC]…not as a battle of truth against lies but as a lasting alliance pledged in faith...[STATIC] …with all of those millions driving forward to create the true new order. The world order..."

The station was suddenly and violently hijacked once again remotely, but this time, something was different, something that made your blood run cold. The broadcasts, which never lasted long, were now accompanied by the sound of a raging snowstorm, intermittently growing louder and more ominous as the music continued. This was the final transmission anyone ever heard from John.

Guy!

Neutrino
Nebulae
'H A R D P O I N T 2 3 - B R E A K R O O ....." is what the 'INFO' button on the old car radio says about the transmission.

It takes special skill for an officer to break through their garbled oscillator and make a tune that doesn't sound half bad.

Guy!

Neutrino
Nebulae
Clearing the snowy cache within Hardpoint 23 leads to a CD case with the following photograph on top.
unnamed.jpg

You decide to give it a listen once you're back at the bunker.

Last edited: