Serious £10 GAME REWARD - Help Me Find a Sonic Youth(?) Song - £10 GAME REWARD

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You will be somewhat HANDSOMELY REWARDED! with a Steam Game up to £10 if you help me. I think it was a Sonic Youth song. It might have been a similar sounding band but I am 75% sure it was Sonic Youth. HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT NECESSARILY WAS SONIC YOUTH - IT MAY HAVE BEEN BAND OF SAME SCENE/SIMIALR SOUND.

It was possibly an EP or other long format but I believe it was split up into multiple songs from what I remember. Perhaps 3 or 4. One of those pieces where the songs flow together to create a cohesive piece of music. Total run time I'm thinking it was between 15 and 25 minutes. It may have been instrumental but I'm not really sure. I think the first part was instrumental at least. It had a slow build up from what I remember before kicking into action.

If you end up posting the song I am looking then the reward is yours. I will give you a dumb rating so that you know it is correct. If you post something that isn't what I am looking for I will give you a nebuloid to thank you for your effort.

TO ADD I BELIEVE THE IMAGE ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS RED (NO IT IS NOT RATHER RIPPED)

I must stress I'm not 100% sure it was Sonic Youth only 75%

I understand some of you might think I'm a mental wrongun of some sort for posting this but I very much liked this piece of music and I cannot find it for the life of me. It has been annoying me a lot so I use my disposable income to hopefully attract some bounty hunters.

SHALOM, AND PEACE BE UPON YOU!

NEBULOUS = WRONG
DUMB = CORRECT YOU FOUND IT

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
You will be somewhat HANDSOMELY REWARDED! with a Steam Game up to £10 if you help me. I think it was a Sonic Youth song. It might have been a similar sounding band but I am 75% sure it was Sonic Youth. HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT NECESSARILY WAS SONIC YOUTH - IT MAY HAVE BEEN BAND OF SAME SCENE/SIMIALR SOUND.

It was possibly an EP or other long format but I believe it was split up into multiple songs from what I remember. Perhaps 3 or 4. One of those pieces where the songs flow together to create a cohesive piece of music. Total run time I'm thinking it was between 15 and 25 minutes. It may have been instrumental but I'm not really sure. I think the first part was instrumental at least. It had a slow build up from what I remember before kicking into action.

If you end up posting the song I am looking then the reward is yours. I will give you a dumb rating so that you know it is correct. If you post something that isn't what I am looking for I will give you a nebuloid to thank you for your effort.

I must stress I'm not 100% sure it was Sonic Youth only 75%

I understand some of you might think I'm a mental wrongun of some sort for posting this but I very much liked this piece of music and I cannot find it for the life of me. It has been annoying me a lot so I use my disposable income to hopefully attract some bounty hunters.

SHALOM, AND PEACE BE UPON YOU!

Are you 100% it isn't 100%?

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Duration of the song?

It was possibly an EP or other long format but I believe it was split up into multiple songs from what I remember. Perhaps 3 or 4. One of those pieces where the songs flow together to create a cohesive piece of music. Total run time I'm thinking it was between 15 and 25 minutes./QUOTE]

AMATEUR BOUNTY HUNTERS NEED NOT APPLY - READ THE WANTED POSTER IT HAS PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE INFORMATION I CAN REMEMBER.

TO ADD I BELIEVE THE IMAGE ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS RED (NO IT IS NOT RATHER RIPPED)

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

[doublepost=1543586584][/doublepost]

@bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt

None of the above

Not saying anyone who has posted thus far isn't but if you are a big music nerd it will definitely help. I would say I am one but sadly it is not working in this case. I am not an avid Sonic Youth listener but I have looked through the obvious choices in discography and it is none of them.

I'm starting to doubt that it was Sonic Youth so I'd probably bump down my Sonic Youth Percentage to about 60% -- REDDISH YOUTUBE IMAGE, 15 - 25 MINS, SONIC YOUTH SOUNDING (THINK DISCORDANT GUITARS IN WEIRD TUNINGS), BUILD UP, MULTIPLE SONGS FORMING ONE COHESIVE PIECE OF MUSIC (THE FULL THING WAS UPLOADED IN THE ONE VIDEO W/ TIMESTAMPS IN DESC), VIEWS PROBABLY BELOW 20K (FOR SOME REASON I'M THINKING ABOUT 4K BUT NOT TOO SURE)

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
amy_x_sonic_fan_child___male___by_dj_david_jordan-d8pnl9y.png

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i can't listen to any of the songs but based off what you described I'm gonna take a wild guess,

i also don't know what sonic youth is so I don't have anything to base it from
also second guess based off the EP bit

it kicks into action like you said

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i can't listen to any of the songs but based off what you described I'm gonna take a wild guess,

i also don't know what sonic youth is so I don't have anything to base it from
also second guess based off the EP bit

it kicks into action like you said

wha