Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Discuss.

Edit: 1 Billion, not 1 Million.

Last edited:

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
dont some pokemon literally have powers that would realistically kill their opponent

i mean there are literally giant sea creatures as well what are the lions gonna do swim out to sea and kill it?

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i direct you to Lanturn, the most powerful pokemon in the entire universe
lanturn.jpg

"Lanturn is known to emit light. If you peer down into the dark sea from a ship at night, you can sometimes see this Pokémon's light rising from the depths where it swims. It gives the sea an appearance of a starlit night."

"The light it emits is so bright that it can illuminate the sea's surface from a depth of over three miles [exactly 5 kilometers in Japanese original]"

in order for Lanturn to create enough light to be visible from 5 kilometers deep within the ocean, it would need to generate 10^105 watts per second

the universe generates 10^35 watts per second

Lanturn is several billion times more powerful than the universe

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
493.png

this mf could take out all of the lions single-handedly

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one million lions doe

that's like
and that's a lot !

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
You need to specify what we're basing the pokemon abilities on.

The games'/TCG's mechanics? The lions win. Pokémon run out of HP and/or PP.

The Pokedex? It often contradicts itself and breaks basic laws of physics (the "this pokemon should instantly annihilate all life around itself given its ridiculously high temperature" kind), so..

The game's stories? The Pokémon probably win, given there are literal gods of space and time on their team. (with powers that can canonically rewrite reality)

The anime/manga? Well, that's up to discussion, I guess. Haven't watched/read the stuff with the gen 4 legendaries in it, but I'm pretty sure they just didn't end the plot the first chance they got.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
season16_ep35_ss01.png

Literally just wish them all to give up

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
The game's stories? The Pokémon probably win, given there are literal gods of space and time on their team. (with powers that can canonically rewrite reality)

i don't know why i am imagining pokemon fighting on both sides of world war two, including charzard working for the americans in the firebombing on japan and and koffing working for the-... you know what, nevermind..

on topic, i think the simple fact there are flying pokemon sort of defeats any chances the lions have.