13 Reasons Why

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

The title says it all, tell me what you guys liked about it! I really did love it, especially the music above, that was so awesome to hear. ^

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Old show

Is ok but follows the typical binge format Netflix shits out

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the reddit of tv shows

it is terrible because 90% of the reasons why she off'd herself were completely avoidable and as a result its both lackluster and trash

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the reddit of tv shows

it is terrible because 90% of the reasons why she off'd herself were completely avoidable and as a result its both lackluster and trash
I watched it about over a year ago and I remember thinking to myself how easily all of the reasons could’ve been avoided

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I watched it about over a year ago and I remember thinking to myself how easily all of the reasons could’ve been avoided
real kino on netflix is

the end of the f**ing world

watch that

D

Deleted member 1392

I mean, she did got steam rolled and tossed around like a sex toy and all that but ehh, dunno.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
waaah i got raped when i could have just left the party which was being attended by a person who i know was a rapist
waaaah i could have reported him to the police but no better cut my wrists

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
choosing one of the most unoriginal and boring netflix tv shows among all the other viable options of enjoyable tv you had on offer

lol

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
white girls be obsessing over 13 reasons why

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
white girls be obsessing over 13 reasons why
"omg its such an emotional show it has total,y changed my perspective on life"
>someone in school dies
"eh i didnt know them anyways"

literally happened in my class
i shake my head

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"omg its such an emotional show it has total,y changed my perspective on life"
>someone in school dies
"eh i didnt know them anyways"
Only forms of media that changed my life where children of men when I originally watched it a few years ago and black mirror

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Only forms of media that changed my life where children of men when I originally watched it a few years ago and black mirror
the end of the f *** ing world is literally an emotional rollercoaster and most definitely in the top 3 shows neflix has ever produced

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the end of the f *** ing world is literally an emotional rollercoaster and most definitely in the top 3 shows neflix has ever produced
mfw ur getting ur dick sucked from some random girl you just met in a house you broke into that belongs to a serial rapist and murderer

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
mfw ur getting ur dick sucked from some random girl you just met in a house you broke into that belongs to a serial rapist and murderer
mfw you hitch a car ride with an old man that will make you touch his dick with your burnt hand a few hours later

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
submarine (2010) really fucked me up good and like i love movies that make me feel shit

netflix wise u could watch i dont feel at home in this world anymore, annihilation and maybe some non-netflix shit like it follows, green room or the breakfast club

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mfw you hitch a car ride with an old man that will make you touch his dick with your burnt hand a few hours later
that fucked me up he seemed like the coolest dude ever but it had me fucked up when they were in the urinal and he just does the most fucking casual slide over to him