Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
injury.png
We're looking into adding a couple more roleplay-oriented features, this will be one of them - previous gamemodes have had injury systems before, I don't think we'll completely go down the same route but we do want to tinker with the idea and we'll have more information on it as it's made. Again, we'll have some footage of it very shortly.

"You are now Majorly Wounded"

But nah seriously, having a more in-depth injury system (especially if it makes medics actually more useful or necessary) is always good in my books

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
please give me event boxes haha i just got event staff i want event boxes haha i’ll cum

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Can't wait for the rebel area to be in permanent, limbo perpetual darkness for no reason.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
with the introduction of arccw, does that mean attachments are a thing?

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Actually considering returning to the server with this update appearing, start out fresh and all as everyone else. I've noticed that updates like this tend to increase game activity, so hopefully everything goes great.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Can't wait for the rebel area to be in permanent, limbo perpetual darkness for no reason.
gimmie that one city 8 map with the bright, colourful outlands. Where going through the tunnel has such a distinct palette change from the grey/blue city to bright orange and green that it's cool.

Mogelix

Electron
Nebulae
Is there anything interesting planned for CAB? To effectively shake things up and give them a new direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.