2020 has gotten worse, the combine have invaded.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
where the fuck did you get these models from man

I didn't make them, I saw them online and it made me think about making this thread.

How do you guys think you'd cope with the sudden loss of family members, being forced into labour camps and the strict lack of nutrition to keep on trucking?

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I didn't make them, I saw them online and it made me think about making this thread.

How do you guys think you'd cope with the sudden loss of family members, being forced into labour camps and the strict lack of nutrition to keep on trucking?
i guess the same way people have historically during wars and oppression throughout the years

the only difference would be the nagging thought that since it’s an alien race, i’d never see them again under any circumstance, since the combine aren't going anywhere soon

we know that to be true

Nebulae
I think I would start a traders guild, a mercantile organisation, full of people with the knowledge of how to repair and fix weapons and uniforms. I think we’d call ourselves the Trainstation we’d live in a lighthouse. The caveat is anyone who leaves gets hit over the head so hard they forget how to fix anything. I’d change my name to Jickey Mones too I think

pretty kino if you ask me

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think I would start a traders guild, a mercantile organisation, full of people with the knowledge of how to repair and fix weapons and uniforms. I think we’d call ourselves the Trainstation we’d live in a lighthouse. The caveat is anyone who leaves gets hit over the head so hard they forget how to fix anything. I’d change my name to Jickey Mones too I think

pretty kino if you ask me
but weakened

you forget that after an alien invasion, everyone forgets how to carry out their craft

D

Deleted member 243

Mine would be simple, I'd most likely just top myself. Short, sweet simple. Who would want to live in a world like that?
just go out in a blaze of glory. take down as many cop mains and oats as you can for 72 epic gamer virgins in victory royale heaven

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Find out what crazy fraud scheme @dee pixel is running and help out.
[doublepost=1592902319][/doublepost]
With the knowledge that both happened in the prior two world wars and judging by what happened there (and the server), speaking up means I get shot in the face or thrown into an oven.

You either bide your time or die, there's no in-between.

The caveat is anyone who leaves gets hit over the head so hard they forget how to fix anything.
A 50 cent lamp solves all trade secret problems.