2021 Tokyo Olympics Thread

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
I couldn’t find a thread already posted for this so here you go.
Be patriotic and shit I guess

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
happy to see skateboarding at the olympics, the uk commentators are rly good as well, even if the judging is all over the place

its funny that people are still seething about it being included

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
opening ceremony was boring as fuck

apparently they were planning to have much, much more cool excravagent exciting shit originally but they have no money to do it anymore, and it just felt wrong with what's going on

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
can't watch the weightlifting anywhere because the uk isn't competing in most the categories and everywhere else you gotta pay to watch

but i just watch the live results as they come in

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
opening ceremony was boring as fuck

apparently they were planning to have much, much more cool excravagent exciting shit originally but they have no money to do it anymore, and it just felt wrong with what's going on
They also fired the director a day before due to a Holocaust joke he made in the 90s

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
They also fired the director a day before due to a Holocaust joke he made in the 90s
If you're talking about Cornelius, who was the musical director
He was fired for bullying a mentally disabled dude during like middle-school to high-school
And I'm talkin stuff like forcing the kid to eat his own feces, rolling him into gym mattresses and kicking him, forcing him to wank infront of the class n stuff like that
And apparently he wasn't showing a lot of remorse for it up until recently
eitherway
Groove tube and Doctor Head's World Tower is still always gonna be a banger

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
If you're talking about Cornelius, who was the musical director
He was fired for bullying a mentally disabled dude during like middle-school to high-school
And I'm talkin stuff like forcing the kid to eat his own feces, rolling him into gym mattresses and kicking him, forcing him to wank infront of the class n stuff like that
And apparently he wasn't showing a lot of remorse for it up until recently
eitherway
Groove tube and Doctor Head's World Tower is still always gonna be a banger

No, not him. Guy I’m talking about is Kentaro Kobayashi who was the actual director.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57924885.amp

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
imagine being forced to kick 2 very important people days before the fucking olympics because of horrible shit they did in the past
A Holocaust joke during a standup comedy skit is not horrible shit lol. The other guy fair enough but it was just stupid in the directors case.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
A Holocaust joke during a standup comedy skit is not horrible shit lol. The other guy fair enough but it was just stupid in the directors case.
yea i was mainly talkin about cornelius

Kekkuda

Neutrino
Nebulae
happy to see skateboarding at the olympics, the uk commentators are rly good as well, even if the judging is all over the place

its funny that people are still seething about it being included
It's especially funny considering it's closer to a traditional athletic sport than shooting is, and nobody seems to have any problem with that being included. Either that or they just didn't know it was included because who the fuck cares about Olympic shooting lol