3rd US Presidential Debate

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Final debate, finally with a pretty decent moderator.
Hillary uses dat auschwitz imagery.
Trump slammed down the one liners.
Imo Trump won.

Roll on November
Hillary was getting nervous as shit when Trump brought up the emails near the last hour of it and how they lied about not having confidential information which could get her husband arrested.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i like how she just blames people for leaking her private info rather than addressing it
and good reason as to why
there is no answer to her scandals other than what you see
she is bought out and corrupt

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
i like how she just blames people for leaking her private info rather than addressing it
If you listened to her talking through most of it, she keeps saying "I want this" on certain topics such as the economy and immigration, yet she says nothing to back it up. Hell Obama even said she will say anything and never do it.

Later in it when Trump was just steamrolling through everything you seen her get nervous and even got ask questions she didn't script. as most of them she was stuttering or constantly doing that 'Uh' crap.

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
nothing bothers me more than when she talks about removing dark money from politics
whAT ???

or the clinton foundation
'the Haitians are very grateful for what we did for them'

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
nothing bothers me more than when she talks about removing dark money from politics
whAT ???

or the clinton foundation
imo my favorite was when she kept trying to get the tax claims from Trump and how she plans on targeting the higher ups to pay their fair share.
She is one of the higher ups, not only that she can't say anything on that as when Bill was up there he didn't do the same thing she's trying to call Trump on. He got the same fucking treatment for both of them.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
or the Clinton foundation
the Haitians would lynch the Clinton's on spot

If you want to see real heartless thieves, look at what the Clinton did to the Haitians.
These are actually good and non tin foil hat info war videos which is nice.

Also Hillary fucking hates Barack Obama because he stole the election from her in 2008 when she actually had a chance but he beat her out.

Last edited:

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
the Haitians would lynch the Clinton's on spot

If you want to see real heartless thieves, look at what the Clinton did to the Haitians.
These are actually good and non tin foil hate info war videos which is nice.

Also Hillary fucking hates Barack Obama because he stole the election from her in 2008 when she actually had a chance but he beat her out.

Not only that but the people who said they opposed trump in the ad's supporting Hillary. Lied, along with that liberals were told to start fights with people. Which if you've seen trump rally's you see kids getting pepper sprayed, people just all out brawls. but conservatives don't do that. At least from what I've seen for the most part.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I love how she calls out Iran and Russia for encouraging the conflict in Syria when the DNC docs clearly state it's Saudia Arabia and Qatar are the ones funding ISIL.
>funds an unstable militant group fighting against a legitimate dictatorship
>unstable militants join isis
>complains about russia from stopping isis from ass raping everyone
>blames isis on some one else
>still say assad is bad and needs new leadership

people really need to stop polarizing themselves from Russia and acting like it's the cold war.
a dictatorship is not perfect but you sure as hell need one in the middle east.
i rather be limited in freedom of speech than be burnt in cages alive.

Last edited:

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
I love how she calls out Iran and Russia for encouraging the conflict in Syria when the DNC docs clearly state it's Saudia Arabia and Qatar are the ones funding ISIL.
She swerved around answering Trump regarding the Saudi money masterfully. How she can even talk about womens rights and the LGBT community whilst accepting stacks of cash from them irks me.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Well, judging by how well Trump's doing in the polls right now due to the scandal, an unfortunate Clinton Victory is an almost mathematical certainty.
this is a conflicting statement...
do you mean Clinton will steal the election...?

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
>funds an unstable militant group fighting against a legitimate dictatorship
>unstable militants join isis
>complains about russia from stopping isis from ass raping everyone
>blames isis on some one else
>still say assad is bad and needs new leadership
Forgot to mention:
>Wants to allow Syrian refugees without ANY form of check other than for probably TSA checks.
(which Isis recruiters are using some of them to train as jihadists.)

>Want's to target the higher buisnesses that give people jobs because they don't pay their fair shares.
>Claims that she wants certain actions to happen Without any means to back them up.
>Wants to add more restrictions to buisness which will prevent smaller ones from forming.
>Yet has the fucking courage to call Trump out when she has the DNC being corrupt at a all time high.

@RetroPirate1 you'd probably like to join us in this.

anotherninja1

Proton
Nebulae
BBC right now are mostly covering Trump refusing to say whether he'd accept the result of the election
they're also trying to paint him as sexist for calling Hillary Nasty

crikey, hope the american media isnt like thi-

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
BBC right now are mostly covering Trump refusing to say whether he'd accept the result of the election
they're also trying to paint him as sexist for calling Hillary Nasty

crikey, hope the american media isnt like thi-
Heard Australia news is pretty much %100 pro Hillary along with almost every media outlet. She'll probably get her DNC mafia to hunt down those opposing her.