6th of July Birthday Club

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So, it seems the 6th of July we have a tripple goddamn birthday, which is exciting

6th of July Birthday Boys:

@Blackquill
@TommyGman
@Toedeli (me, haha)

Congratulations to all of you my big boys, post how old you are getting below <3 I am finally getting 16, which is sweeeeet

Love you all bros <3 And congratulate them all!

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Blackquill Happy BDay man, hope you have a cool day just like the others
@TommyGman My dude I told you on the server happy Bday and I hope you have fun, I mean turning 17 is a really big step, I can tell you that because I'm 17 and damn I got so many responsibilities. Anyway enjoy your day to the max!
@Toedeli Happy BDay man, 16 uh? I don't know you but I hope you have shit loads of fun!

Reactions: List

Ted

Proton
Nebulae
Enjoy your Birthday parties!
ajfbsXk.jpg

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why are you so fucking wholesome

People aren't Always happy. I myself am a very happy man, even though life isn't always very easy. But some have it even harder, or struggle to come Forward, because some People lost their sense of Feeling happiness; either by overworking, social Frustration, or such. Therefore, I attempt to dedicate all my Posts to be as neat, and as wholesome as only possible, so whenever they see a smiling Dr. Breen Profile Picture, read the Name 'Toedeli', that they can know immediately that it's the guy who tries to spread happiness as well as he can!

And you all really are cool fellas, I really am happy to be with you guys, since I really know a few very nice People over here, made good Friends over here, and in General, really can enjoy my time over here.

Sincerely, Toedeli

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
People aren't Always happy. I myself am a very happy man, even though life isn't always very easy. But some have it even harder, or struggle to come Forward, because some People lost their sense of Feeling happiness; either by overworking, social Frustration, or such. Therefore, I attempt to dedicate all my Posts to be as neat, and as wholesome as only possible, so whenever they see a smiling Dr. Breen Profile Picture, read the Name 'Toedeli', that they can know immediately that it's the guy who tries to spread happiness as well as he can!

And you all really are cool fellas, I really am happy to be with you guys, since I really know a few very nice People over here, made good Friends over here, and in General, really can enjoy my time over here.

Sincerely, Toedeli
man i relate to you so hard

D

Deleted member 332

Sincerely, Toedeli

83a.png

sots

community bear
Nebulae
People born on 21st of June are way cooler, imma keep it real chief