Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Once I found out about it, I joined a random server. While it was downloading all the addons, I went on and readed like 5 guides and watched 10+ vids. (it didn't download the addons quick since my internet is shit :3)
When I first joined the server, I knew EVERYTHING!!!
or almost everything...

But then I left that server cuz it waz shiet...
And this is the second community/server I have ever been to in hl2rp!

What did you do when you found out about hl2rp?
Where you that guy that runs around, then gets pked after 2 min, and then ragequits and goes back to darkRP?
Or where you like me?
Or... something else?
Tell me if you want! :>
Gonna be rly honest and say I joined and Erped

(no not rly)

The admins kept on phys gunning me lol

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
i read some really big guide and thought "wow this seems cool" and LP was mentioned in it so i just joined that

i decided my character was going to be some kind of shady guy so i just did /animlean in corners a lot and i really enjoyed that

amped for getting 12 VPs because i ran and got drunk

now im here still????

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i drifted from one shit server to another until i stumbled onto ww3rp as a loser kid

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I joined, made a black guy and then burst on some old white guy and started hooking him, i got banned for a day and then decided it would be a good idea to read the rules

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i joined then joined the teamspeak, i already played ww3 for a bit before i joined hl2, I remember surrator and some other dude was in the ts and I asked them what are you doing and then they like told me lol, I remember one of them talking about how they are getting a ferry so I went into d4 and asked for a ferry and payed for one.

I read up on a few guides then I just played it then got bored because there was no s2k so i went back to ww3

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
i joined lemonpunch because it had the most people, i found a rusty crossbow in the spawn and reported it for 5 lp and i kept playing since, stopped when ww3rp became a thing and ditched hl2rp