Xyz

afk
Nebulae
Went to my pal @Mt3c1 and saw him playing it, to which I ran home half an hour later to join him.

Never searched a guide or did any real serious roleplay before, so I was really confused upon joining and was constantly asking questions for the first week and a half.

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Made a char called Mike Barley, used him on a Dark RP server. Didn't do much with him. Made Bill Raven, joined WI. Now all i do is science.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Watched Youtube videos on it and read guides.
Joined.
Asked a cop how to play despite reading and watching how.
Here I am.

Turhral

Proton
Nebulae
Got into a HL2RP outlands server with a friend.
Ran around searching for weapons cuz weebuls
General minging got me kicked, meh
Gave up on it for a year or so, came back and now I'm here c:

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
last days of LP, roosebud manage to get me a industrial suit, ferry me to the outlands.. Shortly after i find a Tokarev and just we just go s2k npcs with zombine and roosebud. 48h after when I finally managed to understand how HL2RP works then the server close down.
Thankfully I had few friends that initiated me to HL2RP when nebulous launched their server, in result to join their rebel group called West side rooks :grinning:

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
asked some random guy in the plaza if i could buy a gun and then got shot and then i left the server

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
i came out as a roleplayer with rollenspiel addiction

oh, i also got my first char PK'd on LP and flamed community so got perma banned from forums :wink:

Last edited:

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
i was looking for darkrp servers so i joined it and when i saw the questions and laughed then thought "this is funny for darkrp" but it turns out i was very wrong and i had no clue what to do and here i am now lol

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh god don't remind me of my first hour of RP.