A good spook

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

>Be me.
>Be playing on the server late at night.
>Go to collect my ration before I log off.
>I right click to pick up my ration off the ground
>Misclick and send my ration flying into the waiting rail
>Shit.jpg
>Bend over near the rail to pick it back up.
>My face become glitched with the rail and puts a creepy distorted face on my screen out of nowhere (see below)
>Jolt and hit my knee on my table
>Rip My knee

http://imgur.com/a/B33YY

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pic related

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
>be me
>be shitposting on the forums early in the morning
>go to log off put see fast thread
>i right click open in new page
>misclick left click and open rule 34
>zoeyfroml4dgettingrailed.gif
>bend over slightly and toss one off
>my face goes red slightly because i left the heating on and i make funny face
>i stand up to turn it off and hit my dick on table
>rip my dick

http://imgur.com/gallery/qJsCE

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hope no-one takes this the wrong way when I say this, But quite a lot of you are disliking or fed up with people like Tyler, not just in this thread. I've been here long enough to see that much is evident. But there's no need to call someone out because of shitpost. To them they were just making a statement and sharing a moment they thought was worthy enough. I don't consider anything Tyler does to be shit postey, He's just overly cheerful and a nice person who has joined our community to share his experiences and have a great time. Unless of course he is doing it on purpose like @NightScape xD

I wish we had more people like Tyler.

Nebulae
I hope no-one takes this the wrong way when I say this, But quite a lot of you are disliking or fed up with people like Tyler, not just in this thread. I've been here long enough to see that much is evident. But there's no need to call someone out because of shitpost. To them they were just making a statement and sharing a moment they thought was worthy enough. I don't consider anything Tyler does to be shit postey, He's just overly cheerful and a nice person who has joined our community to share his experiences and have a great time. Unless of course he is doing it on purpose like @NightScape xD

wheres the :3, furboy?

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
am just shitposting i got no beef with tyler i can actually relate to his story due to one time i was pissing about with gmod models and got the bejeebus scared outa me when a buddy launched a ragdoll of a fast zombie right infront of me

people get scared init

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
:3 right here big boy :333

dingo i found this on facebook

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it.
Your rape culture is over, man.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it.

haha fuckin bazinga my dude

Nebulae

woah how wackyyyy XDDDDDD

upvoted friend

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Honestly really disappointed that you think this way. It is extremely short sighted for a person such as yourself to not see the obvious parallels between Drumpf and Adolf Hitler. Drumpft is undoubtedly the Hitler of our generation, and I really would have hoped that a person who has lived through it once could see it coming the second time.
Perhaps you aren't able to recognize it because he targets Mexicans and Muslim people instead? White male privilege is certainly a powerful drug...

@Zak

Nebulae
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
woah roleplay

D

Deleted member 2011

Thanks man, It means a lot that you would say that. I do apologize to anyone whom finds me slightly annoying. I guess sometimes I just post in an attempt to be relatable and to fit in (I've only been apart of the community for about a month or two now). But yeah I'll try to keep it to a minimum. For those who do have a slight interest in my post, I'm glad I could be of service :)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thanks man, It means a lot that you would say that. I do apologize to anyone whom finds me slightly annoying. I guess sometimes I just post in an attempt to be relatable and to fit in (I've only been apart of the community for about a month or two now). But yeah I'll try to keep it to a minimum. For those who do have a slight interest in my post, I'm glad I could be of service :grinning:

Just wanna say, for a new user, you're fitting in absurdly well.

When you show your attitude to be overtly friendly regardless of how others think, you tend to get liked even if you post things that don't really have much relevance.

Basically, you're on the right track to becoming a shitposter like @Isuckatgaming