Nebulae
fNX8y1M.png

0httq5S.jpg

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're a bunch of retards that can't even keep a thread under control. What are you going to do when the johnny breaks and you're left with some crying wean? It'll last a week in your bumbling cunt hands. I was looking forward to rejoining Nebulous but you apes have made me rethink my decision. Think I'll give the role-play a miss if you guys are the standard of the modern role-playing man.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
WQFAfEO.jpg

this is totally me when im talking to @Macca ahahahahxddd
please stop my friend
[doublepost=1479082657][/doublepost]
You're a bunch of retards that can't even keep a thread under control. What are you going to do when the johnny breaks and you're left with some crying wean? It'll last a week in your bumbling cunt hands. I was looking forward to rejoining Nebulous but you apes have made me rethink my decision. Think I'll give the role-play a miss if you guys are the standard of the modern role-playing man.
bro im just waiting for u to flash nut like u said

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wish we were in all in one room because I'd start swinging a fucking bat around just hoping I could clip one of you in the head and make you do the fencing response like a LiveLeak video

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I wish we were in all in one room because I'd start swinging a fucking bat around just hoping I could clip one of you in the head and make you do the fencing response like a LiveLeak video
as if youve spent enough time outside of your basement to gather the co-ordination needed for swinging a bat you downie i bet you cant even get up out of your chair

Status
Not open for further replies.