A loan agency, Liquidity

Psychotic

Neutrino
Nebulae
Steam name: Psychotic
Discord name: AgeOfPsychotic
How active are you in game?: I am on 15-35 hours a week depending on IRL work of course

[This application is considered In-character, therefore information entered should be purely IC related unless stated otherwise]​

Your Name: Marty Stu

State/Licence ID:

Do you have a criminal record? (Y/N): No
Previous job experience:
I worked at BurgerShot for 2 weeks recently Before that I did Private investigations.

Are you currently in debt or have been in the past? (Y/N):
No

Business Name: Liquidity Loans

Explain in as much detail as needed what your business is about:
My business is loaning out money from $1,000-$10,000 (subject to change) for a period of time no longer then a week. In return for loaning members of the public money there will be an interest rate of a percentage or a flat fee whatever they more comfortable with. The size of the interest will be depending on a few different factors, Are they a new customer, The size of the loan, Criminal history and intent of the loan. We would perform background checks and interview recipients to determine whether or not they are eligible for a loan. We will also ask for bank statements. The interview will be recorded if the recipient is comfortable, If they are, The cameras will record for recipient safety and mine. If not they will have to sign a contract for a loan with a witness which will be a lawyer.

Explain how this business would be beneficial for members of the public:
I feel that being able to loan out money to the public will massively reduce car thefts and give honest citizens a chance to afford a car to get around, renting out a new place to live, repair on their motor vehicle or help pay fines from law enforcement so that they might get a chance to get back on their feet.

Explain what you require in order to get started with your business venture:
I would require a place to operate with a panic button and starting funds for loans. The ability to perform repossessions If the recipient refuses to pay the loan. An office in the location of the agency.

Is this a solo venture or a venture with a pre-existing team behind it? If so, list your other employees: Solo Venture starting out would like to hire 2-3 others.

Business Location (If not required, write N/A):

I am looking into more convenient places for the government. (Location subject to change)

Do you understand that the Government may revoke your business licence if they see fit?: Yes

Do you understand that the Government may charge an administration and/or construction fee?: Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Definitely something I'd like to see for the city, especially with it being non-government backed.

Would need to find an interior that it can be based in.