A Quiet Place

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

Excellent return to what was pretty much a silent film. Even though no words were really spoken, you could see the character development, relations and sacrifices they made for each other. Great acting, emotional plot and it was one of the best horror movies I've seen in ages, even though it didn't exactly have your typical horror movie storylines. It had an interesting take on the post-apoc horror genre and they clearly put effort into ensuring the atmosphere was realized. Great movie and I'd recommend anyone to watch it, especially @Dallas.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

Excellent return to what was pretty much a silent film. Even though no words were really spoken, you could see the character development, relations and sacrifices they made for each other. Great acting, emotional plot and it was one of the best horror movies I've seen in ages, even though it didn't exactly have your typical horror movie storylines. It had an interesting take on the post-apoc horror genre and they clearly put effort into ensuring the atmosphere was realized. Great movie and I'd recommend anyone to watch it, especially @Dallas.
imma check this out, this convinced me

good stuff