Serious a serious thread in fast thread? wut?? xDD

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
turned 18 years old a few days ago, and now im a grown man/guy browsing the neb roleplay universe, that is requiring you to doing extreme hardcore applications for a simple whitelist, where you are able to put even more effort into, and roleplay even more seriously. Damn that shit was good, now i start to think what else i couldve done, with those countless of hours, other than befriending Lyut, making a very big scene out of the illuminati meme a few years ago, and gaining a lot of bad reputation.

at this point i have nothing else to say than fuck :heyzeus:rs.

I wonder how old you guys are, and what makes you keep doing serious roleplaying, as this roleplay genre is pretty old, in the whole gmod universe.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I wonder how old you guys are, and what makes you keep doing serious roleplaying, as this roleplay genre is pretty old, in the whole gmod universe.
i get back into the scene of it all when all my other video games bore me
then when this shit bores me i play videos games
repeat this cycle endlessly

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
your age sir???
428cb27a26f8f7db79ead54cf1de268e.png

19 sir

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Hi. I'm Charlie, 16, and from Winnemucca in Nevada. I play Garry's Mod every day for 12 hours, and when I log off, I shitpost on the forums for another 4 hours. After all this, I hit the bed.

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im 34 but i just make good posts and memes on the forums at this point, got a bad laptop rig and a community roleplay on so i dont really have time or will for a lot of sports

i'm glad it's like that though, it could've been the best thing ever if only it didn't lag and wasn't so repetitive from a gameplay point of view

D

Deleted member 19

im 34 but i just make good posts and memes on the forums at this point, got a bad laptop rig and a community roleplay on so i dont really have time or will for a lot of sports

i'm glad it's like that though, it could've been the best thing ever if only it didn't lag and wasn't so repetitive from a gameplay point of view

i thot u said u were 26 wtFFFFF?

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I wish I could get back the year spent roleplaying on the gmod (I mean over the span of a year not actually 8760 hours, even if I'm pretty sure someone in here has roleplay for that long)

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my name's ludovico, turning 18 the 21st of september and well, i dont roleplay anymore, dont play games much anymore, just playing casual games every now and then like battlefield 1 or gta or fifa, failed school 2 times and now i signed up for a fashion design school, no income, no job, my mom doesnt talk to me anymore and my dad is going to live away for work, cant afford driving license and i will most likely steal a car or something like that, mom cant wait for me to turn 18 so she can throw me out of her house because all i do is drink and smoke and snort all day and well yeah thats me

only thing that is keeping me alive is banging my gf

i also like to make fun of people on the internet because even though im living shit i am very confident of myself and i know there's way worse than me

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
my name's ludovico, turning 18 the 21st of september and well, i dont roleplay anymore, dont play games much anymore, just playing casual games every now and then like battlefield 1 or gta or fifa, failed school 2 times and now i signed up for a fashion design school, no income, no job, my mom doesnt talk to me anymore and my dad is going to live away for work, cant afford driving license and i will most likely steal a car or something like that, mom cant wait for me to turn 18 so she can throw me out of her house because all i do is drink and smoke and snort all day and well yeah thats me

only thing that is keeping me alive is banging my gf

i also like to make fun of people on the internet because even though im living shit i am very confident of myself and i know there's way worse than me
dad <3.
I will always love you. You should hit me up sometime.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i roleplay because my girlfriend left me and theres nothing else to do around here but count sheep

jesus fuck i miss her sometimes