A very strange yet true story

General Mario

Nucleus
Nebulae
So I woke up one night. It was about 1:30 AM and I heard a car outside our house. So I was trying to go back to sleep when the phone started ringing. I heard my dad pick it up and talk to whoever it was, and we found out that the car outside was a taxi for us. Which was weird considering we never called for one so my dad explained to the person on the phone that the taxi was not for us and then we all went to sleep. Weird right?

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
There's this chick that catches the same bus as me that brings a toy baby with her in a pram and she fuckin screams at anyone who points out it's a toy, I've never confronted her about it because I'm scared she's just gonna grab it and start beating me with it

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
There's this chick that catches the same bus as me that brings a toy baby with her in a pram and she fuckin screams at anyone who points out it's a toy, I've never confronted her about it because I'm scared she's just gonna grab it and start beating me with it

that baby bonus sure is mad ay

hghanim

Neutrino
Nebulae
That is what we call a demon baby. 0-o

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
All these people talking in big fonts.

aaaa

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fact: 2 in 3 taxi drivers in Scotland hate Pakis
[doublepost=1478475570][/doublepost]Fact: the Pakis are alright it's the european gypsies we need to get rid of