a

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Force yourself to sleep at the time you want to sleep at.

Sleep at 11PM. Just get into bed at that time and sleep.

Repeat for like, 3-ish days and your schedule should be good.

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Force yourself to sleep at the time you want to sleep at.

Sleep at 11PM. Just get into bed at that time and sleep.

Repeat for like, 3-ish days and your schedule should be good.

Here's the thing, I try to sleep at 12AM in the middle of the night but I don't feel tired, even if I lay down till 2AM

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Here's the thing, I try to sleep at 12AM in the middle of the night but I don't feel tired, even if I lay down till 2AM

It's because you're not tired because you fucked up your schedule.

Okay, other extreme.

Stay awake as long as you can. Literally do not sleep. Keep doing this until you're tired as fuck. Get into bed at 11 PM. You should be able to sleep now, since your body'll pretty much force you to do it. You may be drowsy for a day or so, but you can use that sleepiness to make it easier to get resting at the right time. Give it a few days and you should be good.

Or do the less extreme way.

Go to bed an hour earlier.
Then the next day, another hour earlier.
Etc etc.
Repeat until sleeping at 11PM.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Stay awake as long as you can. Literally do not sleep. Keep doing this until you're tired as fuck. Get into bed at 11 PM. You should be able to sleep now, since your body'll pretty much force you to do it. You may be drowsy for a day or so, but you can use that sleepiness to make it easier to get resting at the right time. Give it a few days and you should be good.

Will be doing this but I might need something to entertain me till its time

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
I'm not supposed to be here!

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
I have been staying awake in an unusual way here's how my sleep schedule is and I want some help on how to mend it to make it better.

1- Sleep at 12PM afternoon
2- Wake up at 1PM for lunch
3- Sleep till 7-9PM
4- Stay awake till 12AM midnight for dinner
5- Stay awake till 12PM afternoon and the cycle continues

I really need help from anyone really adults, people that had experience with this because I never had a fucked sleep schedule like this before and I get really exhausted but can't sleep.

Cheers.

Hi am certified mr adult man

My kid pretty much ensures that I do NOT have a set sleeping schedule. You have one of two options.

1. Stay awake for one full night and one full day without naps. When you're on the verge of falling asleep, drink a lot of water and go for a walk. Hold off until roughly 10:00 PM or whenever the fuck and then ptfo like a normal human being. As long as you sleep for a respectable six to eight hours or so, you should be able to repeat it the next day and so on.

2. Cut yourself off to one nap a day like I do and ptfo in the early afternoon. Sleep for a couple hours and then power through the rest of your day until you decide to hit the sack.

[Surprise third option that is my personal favourite] 3. Sit in the fetal position and cry, wondering when you lost control of your life

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
1. Stay awake for one full night and one full day without naps. When you're on the verge of falling asleep, drink a lot of water and go for a walk. Hold off until roughly 10:00 PM or whenever the fuck and then ptfo like a normal human being. As long as you sleep for a respectable six to eight hours or so, you should be able to repeat it the next day and so on.

This is what I do as well, it works

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Because I genuinely need simple help and I can't stay awake to go to a doctor???? Plus I trust that these people have had same experiences

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Stay awake as long as you can. Literally do not sleep. Keep doing this until you're tired as fuck.

That's /Not/ a good idea. I haven't had any sleep aside from 20-30 minute naps for a WEEK. I'm still alive, but it feels horrible. I am constantly tired and can't eat anything. Lost about 2-3 kg's, and I'm not even fat.

a3dac2e49f.png

-Note, yes those are dandruffs. And no, I'm not crying. Wish I could, so I could get some moisture in me eyes