Serious About Me:

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello guys,first of all i want to start with thanking you for reading the shit i wrote here.

Name:Efe
Last Name:Nevermind it.
Hobbies:Playing Computer Games,Feeding Animals,Cycling.
Experienced RP player been in too many servers and gamemodes.
Owned a server before.[Dark Roleplay]
**************************************************************************************
Now i don't know where to start but my name is Efe.As you see above and i born in Turkey Elazig in 2 March 2003.I love feeding fishes and im going to farm just bought a new aquarium and getting ready for it.Ive been into many servers and many gamemodes so i experienced "The Roleplay" much and i have knowledge.It's good in Turkey and i live in Ankara it's a pretty nice city tho.Not bad at all.Well there's not much to say here but,thank you again for reading about me.

Ill see you guys later!

-Best Regards WW

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Hey man, hope you enjoy yourself here! I work on a farm, so I can relate with your hobbies. Hmu some time on steam or in game!

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Hello guys,first of all i want to start with thanking you for reading the shit i wrote here.

Name:Efe
Last Name:Nevermind it.
Hobbies:stuck_out_tongue:laying Computer Games,Feeding Animals,Cycling.
Experienced RP player been in too many servers and gamemodes.
Owned a server before.[Dark Roleplay]
**************************************************************************************
Now i don't know where to start but my name is Efe.As you see above and i born in Turkey Elazig in 2 March 2003.I love feeding fishes and im going to farm just bought a new aquarium and getting ready for it.Ive been into many servers and many gamemodes so i experienced "The Roleplay" much and i have knowledge.It's good in Turkey and i live in Ankara it's a pretty nice city tho.Not bad at all.Well there's not much to say here but,thank you again for reading about me.

Ill see you guys later!

-Best Regards WW
you are from where i live

welcome

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
Good way to improve your English bro, although you're still young.

Nebulae
welcome i hope you have fun times here. there used to be a lot of turkish people playing here, some have gone afk but there's still a few here and there, i'm sure. I always like playing as the ottomans in EU4 so i love turks

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well thank you all for commenting.
And greetings from Turkey.

(Don't forget to have fun)