About other countries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ershovdi

Neutrino
Nebulae
Is it forbidden to play on the server being a man from Russia? I could not enter the project site without VPN. I'm just want to play on another HL2RP project and test my abilities of English.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Oh, sorry, didn't know... Interesting. Thx for the answer!
Using a VPN is fine, it's not against any of our rules as long as it's not to ban evade

So feel free to do as you wish

mert

Atom
Nebulae
Kremlin has decided to limit the extent of Western Propaganda that comes through roleplaying communities by banning all western roleplaying communities and setting up state-run roleplaying communities instead.

Every russian roleplay community is basically a FSB plant run by Ivan Ivanovich in a remote siberian FSB facility.

Reactions: List

Ershovdi

Neutrino
Nebulae
Kremlin has decided to limit the extent of Western Propaganda that comes through roleplaying communities by banning all western roleplaying communities and setting up state-run roleplaying communities instead.

Every russian roleplay community is basically a FSB plant run by Ivan Ivanovich in a remote siberian FSB facility.
xD. I think it' true :laughing:

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae

всё идёт по плану))

Ershovdi

Neutrino
Nebulae
Using a VPN is fine, it's not against any of our rules as long as it's not to ban evade

So feel free to do as you wish
I want to play, so, VPN is my best friend today.
[doublepost=1556476937][/doublepost]Welp, i'm already like this community. It's more positive to the newbies and.. Russians :b Can i somehow close that thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.