Serious abu se report forrr sleeepymdoe

The Milkman

Proton
Nebulae
steam name: The Milakman
tseam id: um idk

desbcribe what happene:
um so im being a cool rebel in the outlands? Okay yeah and okay im just chilling like thinking about shooting cops or something. Combine killed my wife so im very angry and upset and hen i walk to thegraves in the eoutlands andn im lkike "wftf theres alien stuff all over the graves and then" sleepy mode comes and says "touch the alien stuffs"a nd im like no but he says it kills me anyways and then i fall over because i am sad and angry that he ekillt my character like that andt then he put me in the air and then put me back down and it makie me lose 2 armor off my suit and also 2 HP damage to me IRLfrom the emotoional trauma so yeah i would like sleepeyumode to be demoted and also permabanned...

additional vecidence:
[PM] Kayden O'Dwyer -> sleepymode: I lost TWO ARMOR OFF MY SUIT FROM THAT!!!!!! filing an abuse report, get demoted kid B)
[PM] sleepymode -> Kayden O'Dwyer: FIXED OAMDRTGAOJRT DONT REPORT ME TO THE BIG MAN HE WILL KILL MY DOG
[PM] Kayden O'Dwyer -> sleepymode: your refund cant fix the two damage done to my heart...
[MP] Sleepiiemode --> Kayden o'dryer: listen herer kidDD! if u report me, im banning you.... this is a warning. I am slepy mode and I approve this Pm message. I am sleepymode do not bother checking the logs this is sleepymode

um so yeah can i please get an AK-47 and 300 ammo for compensation and a formal apology from blackquill

Reactions: List

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
DONT REPORT ME TO THE BIG MAN HE WILL KILL MY DOG
WHAT'D I SAY

pEV7Z17.jpeg

Reactions: List