Suggestion Add a way to check the health of people when you have the M flag

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Suggestion: Add a, perhaps command, or perhaps a press E and "assess injuries" in the menu that pops up, or something of the sort (though I do think the E option is more intuitive) that allows to read the health of a character if you have the M flag.
Why it would be worth adding: Expands the usefulness of the M flag AND allows to determine which script is the best to use - I don't want to ask people "hey how much health are you missing" in LOOC every time, it's awkward.
Necessary content:
nah

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
any menu based off using E is just going to create problems in gunfights

better if it's just a command

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
any menu based off using E is just going to create problems in gunfights
I don't see how, considering the ruleset mandates healing to be fully roleplayed anyway
Press E, click the right option, get a pop-up in chat stating the health (or maybe a rough amount, like 01-10, 11-20, ..., 91-99, fully healed ranges)

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Could also have it to where if you have M flags instead of saying "They look critically injured" under their nameplate and description it gives a more precise readout of their HP

OskarDemus

Proton
Nebulae
I think a command will be slightly discouraging to new players, so when pressing E you should be able to "Triage" the person you are looking at and the accuracy of your "Triage" will be dependent on whether you have the M flag or even your level in medical knowledge

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Thinking the best way would just be to display a character's HP next to the injury state "Healthy", "
Slightly Injured" etc

Healthy (50/100 HP)
Healthy (50%)

or something like that

Also think adding if they are currently treated would be nice, but not sure how to incorporate all of that extra detail

M flags will end up seeing, one way or another though

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Thinking the best way would just be to display a character's HP next to the injury state "Healthy", "
Slightly Injured" etc

Healthy (50/100 HP)
Healthy (50%)

or something like that

Also think adding if they are currently treated would be nice, but not sure how to incorporate all of that extra detail

Just replace the text to 'Healing' if they're under the effects of a med script

So you walk up to someone, as a medic, and you see ['Critically Wounded' (22/100)]. You apply the medical script and then it switches to ['Healing' (23/100) MEDICAL NLR 15:00]

edit: Speaking of which, the medical NLR timer that M flag gamers can see already kindof tells them if they've been healed.

Nebulae
Slightly Injured" etc

Healthy (50/100 HP)
Healthy (50%)

or something like that

I believe in you

Jake

Proton
Nebulae
Bring back the old WW3RP injure system we had a few years back, It was very comfy and combat effective when applying first aid