Suggestion Add stats to the vehicles in PDM

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: I was looking through PDM last night, especially at bicycles and I couldn't help but notice that at least for the last 3 bikes they looked similar and were all race bikes but had different prices. This led me to look at other cars and also wonder "What's the difference?"

So with that in mind, I think it would be handy for each car in PDM to have a stat page attached detailing how many people can sit in the car, if it has a trunk, what its speed/handling is like, etc. That way I can make an informed decision before I throw my entire life savings on a bad car.

How would we do it: Well unless our cars are vastly different from base GTA, there are already stat pages in existence for every vehicle in the game and they're also listed on GTABase, take for example this page for the car I would actually like to buy from PDM if it ever got added (Please add the Vapid Peyote);
image.png

So all we'd need to do is create some UI to display this information to people looking through PDM, and I believe it already exists in GTA base-game.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think I'd only personally like this if it was implemented in an immersive way, referring to the car's stats as their top speed, their zero-to-sixty etcetera. However I don't think it'd give you all the info you're looking for.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think I'd only personally like this if it was implemented in an immersive way, referring to the car's stats as their top speed, their zero-to-sixty etcetera. However I don't think it'd give you all the info you're looking for.
I mean that at least is better than nothing.

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Honestly, the top speed is the most important factor most of the time.
I suppose, it would be handy to know breaking power and acceleration speeds, as well as how good it can turn a corner. I've used some nice cars but they've handled like bricks or couldn't break or accelerate for shit.

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
Since fuel economy is in the game it would be nice to see an mpg or similar stat. I don't have enough info to determine if fuel economy is different between car models.

Reactions: List