Suggestion Add the WW3RP IED Script

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: Port over (if possible) the WW3RP IED's script. (If possible it would be best to port over all of the traps they also had, like the tripwires.)
Why it would be worth adding:

Additionally, it would add to the asymmetrical warfare allowing for ambushes and traps that feel fair. So that both sides can experiment with explosives and ingenious devices (like the slam manhack)

Necessary content:
Theoretically just port over the WW3RP stuff and add it to the HL2RP server, but idk how it would actually work or if there are restrictions over ww3rp content.

Russell

Proton
Nebulae
Suggestion: Port over (if possible) the WW3RP IED's script. (If possible it would be best to port over all of the traps they also had, like the tripwires.)

Additionally, it would add to the asymmetrical warfare allowing for ambushes and traps that feel fair. So that both sides can experiment with explosives and ingenious devices (like the slam manhack)

Necessary content: Theoretically just port over the WW3RP stuff and add it to the HL2RP server, but idk how it would actually work or if there are restrictions over ww3rp content.
strp misha yelov! that's me!

also carbombing

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Necessary content: Theoretically just port over the WW3RP stuff and add it to the HL2RP server, but idk how it would actually work or if there are restrictions over ww3rp content.

Observer... ?

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
God Bless The SQUAD IED Drone Operators!
You see drone is for pussies it's commander only and not challenging or spiritually lifting in any way you just control a joystick and fly it into stuff

But a VBIED bike... you are sacrificing yourself for mighty Allah and you don't need virgin commander to blow Abrams up

It also feels a lot more like an accomplishment as it is more challenging

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Observer... ?
Trust me. Enough civilians got their hands on IEDs. There was the Week of Blasting before it got nerfed into the ground.

Funnily enough, you saw New Yorkers blowing up NATO troops instead of Coalition mostly. Funny shit!

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Trust me. Enough civilians got their hands on IEDs. There was the Week of Blasting before it got nerfed into the ground.

Funnily enough, you saw New Yorkers blowing up NATO troops instead of Coalition mostly. Funny shit!

Also that IED in the video exploded that strongly because it was connected to ammo boxes which cause that explosion range, normal IED without supplement explosions have a smaller but still lethal range

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also that IED in the video exploded that strongly because it was connected to ammo boxes which cause that explosion range, normal IED without supplement explosions have a smaller but still lethal range
I say we buff the explosion radius so we can mimic that explosion. I mean, come on. 2 155mm shells taped together would make a gnarly explosion!

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yes this was an event I set up, I have another clip of me on top of a roof if you want to see it, but it has @Uranio screaming like a madman

I want to hear Italian cursing

Also observer bombing not good, expose your ass or bust

Yeah I remember civilians going against NATO because of their funny war crimes