Aether cannot help himself so he applies for Vortigaunt again

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam name: Aether
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53503656
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions:
I have been a vortigaunt on every single version and adaptation this community has had to offer and before.
Have you read the old Vortigaunt Guide?:
Yeah

Character Name:
Lees-Urr'voo'chackt Ahn-Esh (Conqueror of the New World)

What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?: F
or the first time in my history as a vortigaunt player, I will be playing a vortigaunt that is not pro-unity between humans and vortigaunts. My vortigaunt will believe the Nihilanth was correct in its invasion though will disagree with its methodology, believing that Humans as a species are mere infants in their cosmic nature due to their yet to be developed vortal senses. This is not to say that my vortigaunt will on-sight any humans, but he merely isn't interested in a future where they work together after the Combine are removed. Humans are barely evolved apes, he's fine to work alongside apes while they both fight against the combine (enemy of my enemy and all) but wishes to see a future where one day earth belongs to vortikind.

How do you plan to play your vortigaunt with respect to the setting? That being very early on in the Combine's occupation of Earth:
Humans are as much aliens to him as he is to them, and as such he will likely avoid interactions with them as much as possible - preferring the company of vortikind. Where possible, he will work towards disrupting and hindering his eternal foe - the Combine - as much as possible. He will also likely know only conversational 'Human-speak', the fineries of their language is not something he is interested in burdening his mind with - as long as he can understand what he needs to, anything else is unnecessary.

How do you plan to interact with citizens and the other factions? Note that while Civil Protection is a new concept IC, you'd still be aware of their hostility towards your species:
As stated repeatedly above, interactions with humans will likely be fleeting, minor and situational. You would not find him at home in a human settlement and certainly not risking his life for them. In a situation where he and another human are fighting against an oppressor together, he will treat the human as a temporary ally, bound by necessity in the heat of battle, but once the foe is slain he will return to his prior demeanour. For those who would serve the Eternal Foe, mercy is not a word he cares to know.

Brief Backstory:

Born a soldier in his tribe on the homeworld in an ancestral war between his tribe and another, Min'Bii (Strong warrior) as he was called then fought tirelessly in the marshlands that divided the two tribes, fighting vortikind and its various cousin species for years until the Combine invaded their world. Suddenly ancestral enemies became allies and sure enough he found himself fighting synthetic soldiers in the muck side by side with those mere days ago he would've slain.

With the eventual loss of the war, Min'Bii held his fire of rebellion close in his chest and when the Nihilanth broke free, he was all too willing to follow it into the borderworld of Xen. Finding himself a labourer and with less will than under the Combine, Jurr-Nox'chackt (Rockbreaker) as he was known then was forced to work until he was exhausted, often times clashing with his cousin species which the Nihilanth had saw fit to bring who acted as slave drivers.

When trespassers on Xen were found and the Nihilanth began his invasion of Earth, deep within himself he could feel the Nihilanths tendrils seeping into the well of violence in his soul. With that, the Nihilanth exploited his nature and commanded him forth, through the portal, through into the new world, no longer a slave to the Nihilanth nor the Combine but to his own nature. He would conquer the world he would find himself in and claim it for the Nihilanth.

Into tiled hallways and surrounded by metallic machinery, there Lees-Urr'voo'chackt Ahn-Esh was born as he cut through the Scientists and then battled with the HECU. As his campaign went on, soon the tendrils grasping into his psyche would go limp as the Nihilanth would fall to the Freeman - suddenly overcome with his own will once more, rather than suppressing what the Nihilanth had dredged from deep within himself he decided to hold onto it. The Nihilanth was not the one who this world would belong to, but rather him and his kind - Vortikind.

With his resolution made, he fought his way out of Black Mesa, finding himself in a foreign land unlike any other, but it would be here where he would plant the seeds of a new Homeworld.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
This question caused me considerable problems last edition and ultimately ended in me abandoning the edition entirely. I'd want to have a detailed discussion with the lead before deciding because frankly I'm not repeating the previous edition.

Reactions: List