Serious Aether's Christmas Do Over

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would like to participate as well if i may
how would i go about putting myself in the running for mgs? genuinely seems like an experience, never tried and the most i've seen of it is in nebulous cloud memes
can i try for metal gear solid as all of the games from the list i like have been already taken
Anyone can say they want MGS, I'm just pulling a santa and checking to see if you've been naughty or nice :wink:

If the big version of it works then the runners up will probably get the other versions.

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'd love to but you'll have to make a PM with me as you've got your profile set on private so I can't.
added you on steamerino, this is really cool of you. Hope you have a better Christmas my man

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
added you on steamerino, this is really cool of you. Hope you have a better Christmas my man
I think I might have accidentally clicked the wrong thing, if I added you, message me on steam - if not, just send me a PM on here.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Anyone can say they want MGS, I'm just pulling a santa and checking to see if you've been naughty or nice :wink:

If the big version of it works then the runners up will probably get the other versions.
Thanks santa!