afric map concept and map make

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i typed a bullshit rant about rebelrp and how the new area is really small to fit my utopian vision of a surface only server

but it was silly so here's a funny detail

pPvhmnj.jpg

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so we called the relocated Kobayashi house Esque area 'sakura square but it never had a sakura because we couldn't find a sakura

R2MwXOT.jpg

the lighting in the screenshot was done by me in singleplayer because for some reason the prop didnt feel like being lit up today

updates are going to be a bit few and far between right now because everything is done effectively (including a new cwu area), bluewolf is doing a total overhaul of the sewer system and concurrently i am making everything on the map look nicer/more detailed

after that period probs gonna put up a discord for some plucky men to hunt bugs/nodraws

then it's done.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
[QUOTE="afric, post: 1270235, member: 4086”]

after that period probs gonna put up a discord for some plucky men to hunt bugs/nodraws.[/QUOTE]
i volunteer as tribute

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
so we called the relocated Kobayashi house Esque area 'sakura square but it never had a sakura because we couldn't find a sakura

R2MwXOT.jpg

the lighting in the screenshot was done by me in singleplayer because for some reason the prop didnt feel like being lit up today

updates are going to be a bit few and far between right now because everything is done effectively (including a new cwu area), bluewolf is doing a total overhaul of the sewer system and concurrently i am making everything on the map look nicer/more detailed

after that period probs gonna put up a discord for some plucky men to hunt bugs/nodraws

then it's done.
really would be epic to have a bit of a park surrounding this, some grass and shit

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
some concept work here

basically this cistern is under union medical, there's 2 ways in and one way out

ladder in

drop down in

and a drop down out which takes you to the undercitys sewers

clearly needs detail work and make a texture or two swapped but thats the easy part

also the lighting is weird i will redo it

UzPbMDG.jpeg

YULZGKZ.jpg

gonna connect up sakura sqaure, undercity and the tong then leak hunt

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tenor.gif

FUIuwEw.jpg

FUIuwEw.jpg

b7zSLmB.jpeg

tISy7vh.jpeg

inR2Laz.jpg

MothiU1.jpeg

only a glimpse of the undercity lighting there but im really happy at how it came out, i ran a pass, bluewolf ran a pass, then i ran a pass, and then bluewolf added a pass

a handful of those neon lights are animated

furthermore the sakura tree looks nice now