Ahsoka

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This was more of a full blown trailer then teaser, as a long time Clone Wars, and Rebels fan this got me super excited. I'm tired of people pretending Rebels was bad, and glad this show is basically a sequel to it.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
This was more of a full blown trailer then teaser, as a long time Clone Wars, and Rebels fan this got me super excited. I'm tired of people pretending Rebels was bad, and glad this show is basically a sequel to it.

holy shit

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ZzzzZZzzZZZz

give us new characters from expanded universe canon jesus

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
"Rumors of thrawn returning...As the heir to the empire"
Holy shit fuck off LMAO

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Looks good, but the lightsabers do look kinda jank.

Still, been waiting for more ahsoka/thrawn stuff for ages. Hopefully they don't ruin it

Laura

Nucleus
Nebulae
Its cool
Glad to see a continuation of the Rebel story now in Live-action.
I do wish that they stuck to Ahsoka being a Gray Jedi rather then again being a full on Jedi Order advocate.
I hope they do explore that in the show.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
give me an Old Republic show goddamnit

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Looks good, but the lightsabers do look kinda jank.

Still, been waiting for more ahsoka/thrawn stuff for ages. Hopefully they don't ruin it
Not sure what you mean with the Lightsabers. Big fan of the orange sabers.

Although still waiting for the day we embrace the thin blades of Rebels versus the giant light rods that lightsabers typically are.

The OG concept thin blade looks so much better then the thick white center blades and I know I will die on this hill alone but I will stand on it.
maxresdefault.jpg

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

Although still waiting for the day we embrace the thin blades of Rebels versus the giant light rods that lightsabers typically are.

The OG concept thin blade looks so much better then the thick white center blades and I know I will die on this hill alone but I will stand on it.
maxresdefault.jpg
i like the thick ones. slim ones just look real wonky and look like the damn crystal broke lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Did you read the "EU" part

as in, EXPANDED UNIVERSE

Andor remains within the confines of lore established by all other series and movies (except for the newer movies ((which are garbage anyways)
It would be nice to see something that is COMPLETELY different and involves no previously established characters or factions like empire, republic, alliance etc

although Andor is v good and I hope it continues to develop like it has so far - without a doubt the best star wars since Revenge Of The Sith

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
If they wanna make a non-jedi EU movie they really should focus on Jahan Cross. Imperial spy movie sounds kino as fuck

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

maxresdefault.jpg

Both of these look not great imo. I think somewhere in-between is the sweet spot.

Excited for Ahsoka tho. Merle Dandridge is a great actress.

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae

maxresdefault.jpg
Penis envy

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As a Rebels fan I loved the first two episodes. Having the epilogue of rebels remade in live action was a great way to finally tie that scene back in.

With the return of the opening crawl at the first episode its pretty clear this is the beginning of the new filoni film Era that'll culminate in Dave Filoni's film in like 2025/26. I expect the show will end on a pretty heavy note to establish him as a credible threat to the casual audience.

I am curious what the show is like for someone who hasn't seen Rebels however. Does the show set up and explain the characters well?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As a Rebels fan I loved the first two episodes. Having the epilogue of rebels remade in live action was a great way to finally tie that scene back in.

With the return of the opening crawl at the first episode its pretty clear this is the beginning of the new filoni film Era that'll culminate in Dave Filoni's film in like 2025/26. I expect the show will end on a pretty heavy note to establish him as a credible threat to the casual audience.

I am curious what the show is like for someone who hasn't seen Rebels however. Does the show set up and explain the characters well?
I love the eye of sion

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae

Im pretty sure if you haven't seen rebels you're most likely going to be lost on the significance of the appearance of Hera, Sabine, Ezra, etc. Its probably still enjoyable but I feel ones that have seen rebels might enjoy it more knowing their transition from animation to live action.

I think the biggest adjustment for me, weirdly is the music. We've transitioned from choruses and orchestras to guitars and rock. I remember hearing the electric guitar shredding in one of John William's tracks and was weirded out, but grew to love it. Seems like Ahsoka and Mando is going to change up how music typically is within Star Wars